IRS Yokohama Prototype Series Season 1 | The_Noir_Antares and Clockwork Motorsport are champions!

How would you prefer to score team points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Whitey093 is now set for the grid

@rex1825 am I to assume @ThinkingEmoji is also confirming for the race?

...we've talked few minutes ago, he is working 3rd shift tonight and coming around 3 in the morning home, but he works 1st shift tomorrow. So he is still planing not to sleep in order to attend but it all depends if he manages to come up to 3 home... And of course 9PM your time is 03:00 in the morning ours... so if anyone needs slot, let him in... (@ThinkingEmoji)

...we've talked few minutes ago, he is working 3rd shift tonight and coming around 3 in the morning home, but he works 1st shift tomorrow. So he is still planing not to sleep in order to attend but it all depends if he manages to come up to 3 home... And of course 9PM your time is 03:00 in the morning ours... so if anyone needs slot, let him in... (@ThinkingEmoji)
Got it, we have the reserve slot taken already so his slot will remain open for him should he manage to make it.

Race last night was lol, maybe good for yall but difficult for me, mainly due to my mistakes. Good racing with @Clean Racer and @bigbeefytaco , congrats to SSE team mate @Jens Pedersen . Brasil is not my best track, so looking forward to the rest of the calendar.
Oh yes, I can relate. Think I did some donuts three times that race. Really didn’t mean to cut in front of you after the first two turns. Glad you didn’t spin out. Just me making a dumb dumb move.

Oh yes, I can relate. Think I did some donuts three times that race. Really didn’t mean to cut in front of you after the first two turns. Glad you didn’t spin out. Just me making a dumb dumb move.

Lol, its racing, it happens.

First off, big thanks to everyone who showed up and put up with half an hour or just sorting through network issues. It was an honestly unexpected occurrence that we hope to remedy to some extent by the next race.

My apologies to @rex1825, I sincerely felt bad you had to drop out because of these issues. It was really late over there as well, we didn't mean to waste your time going in and out of the lobby to try and fix things instead of racing on track.

Lastly, what a race. I had a lot of fun out there and the action looked so great throughout the field. Here's hoping Monza would provide a lot more of that.

I'm 3/4 of the way done sorting the points out, just need to get race specific data as well as standby for any race incident reports. If no incidents are reported within the next 24 hours, the results will be up by tomorrow.

Do you guys think it was just a one time freak incident in the lobby on Saturday? Should we test some lobbies before the race this weekend to get everything ironed out? I'm on wifi so I guess that rules me out as a possible host.

Do you guys think it was just a one time freak incident in the lobby on Saturday? Should we test some lobbies before the race this weekend to get everything ironed out? I'm on wifi so I guess that rules me out as a possible host.

I wouldn't mind hosting again. Everything seemed to be smooth except for one player.

Alternatively, perhaps if Damon/Aceboy hosts, those issues may resolve themselves.

I wouldn't mind hosting again. Everything seemed to be smooth except for one player.

Alternatively, perhaps if Damon/Aceboy hosts, those issues may resolve themselves.

Possibly, im on a hard wire setup like @Antares26, only diff is im based in the US. Not sure what type of connection @aceboy127 is on. This Fridays kart race will be a test possibly.

Hardwire is the way to go. I don't get how people play these high speed, HD type games online via Wifi.

That was the first step to fixing my lag issues on GT6, then found out later my modem was just getting loaded up with garbage every three days so it had to be reset before I did an online race to prevent lag.

A few early announcements for the Monza race. This is different from the race-specific announcements and driver confirmation, that'll be a different post coming in a day or two.
  • To try and remedy the lobby visibility issues we had in the Interlagos race, we will try running the race on a public lobby hosted by myself, with the no. of players limited to the number of drivers that will confirm attendance so that once all drivers expected to attend are present, we won't have to worry about any non-participants entering the lobby.
  • During free practice, every time a driver enters the lobby all drivers will be asked to confirm if they see the new car on track, and if the newly entered driver can see everyone else. If we still encounter any sort of visibilty issues during this period, we will switch back to the original plan of running on a friends only lobby for the rest of the race meeting, that lobby will be hosted by @aceboy127.

Latest Posts

Back