IRS Yokohama Prototype Series Season 1 | The_Noir_Antares and Clockwork Motorsport are champions!

How would you prefer to score team points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont think I can make it to the last race of the season. I took my daughter to the track when we had our bye weeks and she actually loved it! She wants that to be our "thing" now. How can I say no to that right? She was actually bummed we missed last weekend.

I'll be keeping an eye on the IRS thread to see what new series are coming and going. Once the real life track season is over I should have some free time.

Good luck to everyone this weekend! Not you Noir...you need to slow down. :lol:

Points standings from Suzuka will be uploaded within 24 hours, just need to double check everything to make sure the points are all correct. Also, note that no incident reports have been submitted from the last race so the provisional race results will certainly be carried into the final results.

PRE RACE REMINDERS

• Please refer to the race timeline in the OP for the lobby opening, qualifying and race schedules. These times will be strictly observed so please also refer to the Late Attendance Rules if you expect to be late.
  • If you are expecting to join the lobby late/unable to attend the race, please inform the race officials through this thread, Discord server or the PSN group chat.
  • Everyone is encouraged to take a thorough read of the OP so everyone is familiar with race procedures.
ROUND 5 - LE MANS 1.5H
Suzuka Circuit

• Kerbs will define track limits for the whole circuit, only up to two tires may be placed over kerbs. Extra care must be taken to not have more than two tires over the kerbs at Dunlop chicane, Tetre Rouge, both Mulsanne chicanes, exit of Porsche curves, and the Ford curves.
  • When entering pit lane, please avoid delaying your entry into the pit lane as this may cause accidents should a car be close behind and mistake you for staying out on track.
  • When exiting pit lane, you are allowed to fight for position in turn 1 but do so carefully. Rules on crossing the white line on pit exit will be strictly observed.
Please confirm your attendance for the race by posting in this thread. Any unconfirmed slot at exactly 1 hour before the lobby is opened will have the slots considered non-attending and the room capacity adjusted accordingly.
  1. @Neyrox
  2. @TetsuKobura
  3. @Antares26
  4. @FlyinHawaiian77
  5. @TheGeologist
  6. @Sassafrass_3
  7. @Clean Racer
  8. @Downhill Dino
  9. @nascarfan1400
  10. @damonc84
  11. @LuisT _99
  12. @CAB114
  13. @aceboy127
  14. @Whitey093
  15. @DesertPenguin
  16. @bigbeefytaco
As a note, team managers can confirm for their driver's attendance. A driver who confirms attendance but fails to attend will be penalized if a valid reason is not provided as to the lack of any advanced notice.

Reserve driver @nascarfan1400 now has an open slot to take with the prior confirmed absence of car #77.

Last edited:
Have you made it to any yet?

You sir have made a career out of joining every league imaginable, promising to show but hardly ever participating, all while arguing every little facet of how each league has decided to operate. Maybe not the best position to cast judgement on others who are honest and forthright with their actual participation so the league organizers can plan.

Fair enough. I like the penguin but I read that as an attack on the poor beefy taco initially.

Edit.

Maybe I misread the context and it was just a fair question reading back through. Anyways cheers @DesertPenguin and good luck to all tonight. Wish I could join as well but between that, the FIA races, work and family commitments I am stretched thin today.

Last edited:
You sir have made a career out of joining every league imaginable, promising to show but hardly ever participating, all while arguing every little facet of how each league has decided to operate. Maybe not the best position to cast judgement on others who are honest and forthright with their actual participation so the league organizers can plan.
That was to taco not you Whitey, and not an attack. Just a simple question.

Back