IRS Yokohama Prototype Series Season 1 | The_Noir_Antares and Clockwork Motorsport are champions!

How would you prefer to score team points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be running a bit late today, we might not have a practice lobby and go straight to qualifying. Lobby will open at around 9pm EST and we'll wait until 9:10pm EST for everyone to get in to start qualifying.

Hey everyone, race results and final championship standings will be up within the next 24 hours so look out for that. What I can confirm right now is that both championships were swept by Clockwork Motorsport, winning both teams title and the drivers title going to the #56 car.

A few words from me to cap off the amazing debut season of the Prototype Series.

First off, I wanna thank everyone who's raced with us in this first season of the Prototype Series, I seriously can't thank everyone enough for coming back week in, week out and even after the lengthy summer break. The number of people that turned up every race was more than I expected especially as the season went into the later stages, and the racing all around the field was some of the best we've had in IRS.

Special thanks to @aceboy127 for actually letting me have another crack at hosting for IRS. I know you let some of your plans take a step back just to make room for this series and I really appreciate it.

It'll be a while before we see the second season of the Prototype Series, but rest assured we'll be bringing in a lot of ideas to make the series better once we get around to the second season.

Latest Posts

Back