IRS Yokohama RallyX Championship - Antares26 is your Season 1 Champion!!!

• Thread starter damonc84
  • 292 comments
If I join the lobby before the heat races are done would I be slotted into the last heat race in last place?

• Latecomers who join the lobby and have not set a lap before the races start will be seeded last.
  • Latecomers will no longer be accepted once the first Heat race has ended.
Hmmm... If a latecomer is starting in the last heat race shouldn't they be allowed into the lobby at any time before that race starts? I can't think of a reason why not. I leave work right at 9 and can be home by 9:15. That's surely not too late that I can't join the the last heat race?

• Latecomers who join the lobby and have not set a lap before the races start will be seeded last.
  • Latecomers will no longer be accepted once the first Heat race has ended.
Hmmm... If a latecomer is starting in the last heat race shouldn't they be allowed into the lobby at any time before that race starts? I can't think of a reason why not. I leave work right at 9 and can be home by 9:15. That's surely not too late that I can't join the the last heat race?

more than likely you will be able to race, we only have 10 tonight and will probably not do an LCQ

Have a practice room up as of now, it will be come the race room at 20:30 EST. Here is the link to tonight's spreadsheet.

This Friday(April 12th). This will be penultimate event to be held for Season 1 of IRS Yokohama RallyX Championship. This event will the lasr Tarmac event of the season at the Tsukuba Circuit. We will be doing a Joker Lap for this event, see map below for details. Track limits will be lax for this event as they have been for all tarmac event, only exception is that 2 wheels max allowed off the tarmac area near the Joker section of the course.

tsukuba-map.jpg

I will also for this event have a live score sheet of the heats available on Google, this will also have the points updates once we get the season going. That will be available to view here. That being said, to save time before the lobby opens, I would like everyone to post confirming their attendance for Friday night by the morning of the event at the latest. Those that have not confirmed but then, their spot will be taken by the racer(s) on the wait list.

Confirmation List for Round 1. Names in Bold are already confirmed.

#6 - CAB114 - @CAB114(maybe)
#27 - aceboy127 - @aceboy127
#26 - The_Noir_Antares - @Antares26

#30 - jw_wk101 - @Jw_wk1010
#97 - TexasmostHated - @TexasJDC(maybe)
#54 - TetsuKobra54 - @TetsuKobura
#57 - kp_stormie - @kpstormie
#72 - GTP_Dylan_GTP - @Dylan
#760 - AngryEater - @AngryEater

#04 - Mikhail24RD - @Mikhail24RD
#23 - DesertPenguin09 - @DesertPenguin
#25 - bloodyboyblue - @bloodyboyblue

#55 - Herimopp89 - @Herimopp89(maybe)
#84 - damon84c - @damonc84

Wait List
#34 - bigheadted1328 - n/a

Lap Counts for the night.
Heats/Semi/LCQ - 6 Laps
Final - 8 Laps

The following will be the track conditions for the night.
Practice - Daytime 10:00 Cloudy
Qualifying/Heats/Semis/LCQ/Final - Noon 12:00 Fine Weather

Last edited:
Back