IRS Yokohama RallyX Championship - Antares26 is your Season 1 Champion!!!

• Thread starter damonc84
  • 292 comments
Here it is boi's the end of the season!!! This Friday(April 19th). This will be final Round to be held of Season 1 of IRS Yokohama RallyX Championship. This event will be a gravel event on the Fisherman's Ranch. There will be no Joker Lap for this event.

A live score sheet of the heats available on Google will be available to view here. That being said, to save time before the lobby opens, I would like everyone to post confirming their attendance for Friday night by the morning of the event at the latest. Those that have not confirmed but then, their spot will be taken by the racer(s) on the wait list.

Confirmation List for Round 1. Names in Bold are already confirmed.

#6 - CAB114 - @CAB114
#27 - aceboy127 - @aceboy127
#26 - CWM_NoirAntares - @Antares26
#30 - jw_wk101 - @Jw_wk1010
#97 - TexasmostHated - @TexasJDC
#54 - NGR_Tetsu - @TetsuKobura
#57 - kp_stormie - @kpstormie
#72 - GTP_Dylan_GTP - @Dylan
#760 - AngryEater - @AngryEater
#04 - Mikhail24RD - @Mikhail24RD

#23 - DesertPenguin09 - @DesertPenguin
#25 - bloodyboyblue - @bloodyboyblue
#55 - Herimopp89 - @Herimopp89
#84 - damon84c - @damonc84

Wait List
#34 - bigheadted1328 - n/a

Lap Counts for the night.
Heats/Semi/LCQ - 2 Laps
Final - 3 Laps

The following will be the track conditions for the night.
Practice - Afternoon 16:45 Clear
Qualifying/Heats/Semis/LCQ/Final - Evening 18:15 Clear

Last edited:
Put me down. I'm still hoping for a podium for the championship, so we'll see what happens.

I guess I’ve shown up for all the other ones, why stop now?

That mediocre jump_ace NSX tune I’ve been using is apparently meant specifically for Fisherman’s Ranch, so maybe that’ll make up for having only done 3 or 4 laps around there ever

Still up in the air if I'll be able to race, but I'm gonna do my best to attend.

Hey guys, I'm 50/50 for tonight. I actually took a day off work yesterday, because I'm sick. I'm feeling much better today and hope to make it, but there's still a chance that I won't.

Won’t make it tonight. Too much stuff across the semester made me pretty much just decline my entry before the season even started. Best of luck to everyone.

My current situation is that I don't have to worry about getting out of Church, because it's canceled due to the tornado warning in the area. The problem is that there's a tornado warning in the area. And if I lose power, I won't be able to race. So fingers crossed.

Well, my wheel survived this series so props to Thrustmaster.
Managed to get a podium in every race I ran. That's pretty cool too.
Thanks very much @damonc84 for a superb series! It was a lotta fun! Also, congrats to @Antares26 on the drivers championship! Well deserved.

And thanks to everyone for all the exciting racing each and every week!

Results from Fisherman's Ranch have been posted as well as the updated points.

First off, thank you to everyone that made an effort to come race with us on Friday nights for this series. Judging from everyone's moral at the end and the shere excitement from everyone, both watching and racing, IRS RallyX defiantly has earned its right to a 2nd season. No plans have been made yet as to when that will be, but will keep everyone posted to when that will happen. From the bottom of my heart, thank you again guys for making the series a success.

IRS Yokohama RallyX Championship - Season 1 Drivers Champion
#26 - Aisin Toyota 86 Gr.B Rally Car - CMW_NoirAntares (PHL) - @Antares26
20190421120008.jpg

IRS Yokohama RallyX Championship - Season 1 Independent Trophy Winner
#25 - Wakos Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.B Rally Car - bloodyboyblue (CDN) - @bloodyboyblue
20190421120022.jpg

IRS Yokohama RallyX Championship - Season 1 Teams Champion
Cobra Racing
#54 - Castrol Toyota 86 Gr.B Rally Car - NGR_Tetsu (USA) - @TetsuKobura
20190421120037.jpg

Back