Is it Possible???

Hi, Great Board here..Nice to see so many GT FaNS amongst us..

I'm Planning to buy the next installment of the Gran Turismo Series, (GT Concept) and as I am a 100% Fan, wanting to know a few things before i buy it!!,

1. Is it possible to Modify the Cars in GT Concept at all

2. Is it possible to trade the cars onto a GT3 save and modify them through the Tuning Mods>?

3. Is it possible that i would be disapointed in GT concept because you cant do any of the above>>??

lol still anyway gonna hav to be bought either way!!!!...one for the collection i suppose>>?

3 is the answer...you can't mod or trade cars...but from what I've heard, it's still awsome.

1. Is it possible to Modify the Cars in GT Concept at all
No, but you can change the following settings:
- Ride Height
- Damper
- Tyres
- Gear Ratio
- Brake Balance
- Downforce

2. Is it possible to trade the cars onto a GT3 save and modify them through the Tuning Mods>?
Nope, because the cars in GTC have more detail, and handle differently than the GT3 cars.

3. Is it possible that i would be disapointed in GT concept because you cant do any of the above??
If you are not a die-hard Gran Turismo fan, then i don't advise buying it.

Me? I think it's the best Gran Turismo ever.

lets hope that GT4 has GTC cars, along wth GT3 cars (some will be dumped like Daihatsu) and some new cars that they can get licences for (rule out porsche, ferrari, lamborghini etc)
however, if GT did have does cars would it not be better for them as theyll be more detailed and in real more ppl will it (does who a have, and are rich of course)
personally i want the Volvo S60, its sweet in gold
and the Mitsubishi Eciplse (both versions, the one from F&F and the one that is my avatar)

Back