Is prologue any gud?

• Thread starter Jondot
  • 32 comments
United Kingdom
Kent, UK
GTP_Jondot
Pls tell me if prologue is worth buying? I called a gameshop and dey said dat was just a glorifyed demo disk! True or false?

Have you got a normal English keyboard? Please use it properly.

or to put it another way

"have u got da english keyboard? plz use it proply"

I finally get to use this pic!! J/p Yes its worth it for a temporary fix until the real thing comes out. I have both Prologue versions.

Attachments

• yodanub.jpg
    yodanub.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,536
1) multiple posts - X
2) ****ty spelling - X

Prologue is definately worth buying, if you think its worth it........ 👍

Let's face it...Prologue basically is a glorified demo disc. It's nonetheless indespensible for Driving Force Pro practice. I got mine today and have been having great fun spinning out a lot in the Ford GT! :D

How much does it cost... and how much are the BMW and Toyota demos? Is there an NTSC Prologue, or should I just use an AR EVO to use it on an NTSC box?

As far as I'm aware, the only NTSC "version" of Prologue is the Toyota demo disc. Which are no longer available from Toyota, but you can find them on Ebay for about twenty bucks.

get it man!, i dunno about the ntsc versions but the pal version has vicki butler on the driving school.

Key:
Vicki Butler = alright lookin lady who used to present top gear :sly:

GTMatt
get it man!, i dunno about the ntsc versions but the pal version has vicki butler on the driving school.

Key:
Vicki Butler = alright lookin lady who used to present top gear :sly:

Its Vikki Butler-Henderson and she used to present 5th Gear, not Top Gear.

And very nice she is to.

* No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc.

* Half decent grammar is expected. Use of capital letters
starting sentences is looked upon favorably. Spelling
half decently is also encouraged.

I can see that he didn't read the Terms Of Service. ;)

Scaff
Its Vikki Butler-Henderson and she used to present 5th Gear, not Top Gear.

And very nice she is to.

VBH ------ mmmm. She was just on 5th gear hear in the USA driving a new TVR....mmmmmm....

:-)

I spake da gud inglish all dee time bro - whaddya mean?

Joking aside I must agree - I don't mean to sound pompous or anything; if someone speaks that way fair enough, but when reading a forum I'd at least like to read posts which surpass the written word of my 8 year old son!

Prologue is definitely not a demo disc. Though it is a demo of sorts.. but not a typical demo disc you'd get with a magazine. There is a Japanese NTSC version. I live in the US and bought a Japanese PS2 on eBay so I could play both Prologue and Concept. Didn't want to deal with the hassle of mods. Cost a bit more... but it was definitely a lot simpler. But both games are awesome and if you love Gran Turismo you'll love both of those discs!

I have the PAL version of prologue. If you like Gran Turismo, you have to get it. There are about 60 cars plus about 4 which are hidden and can only be unlocked by getting golds in particular license tests. There are only 5 tracks but they are all visually stunning. The physics are different from GT3, much better in fact. Now the JGTC cars handle like you would expect and in effect are extremely fun to drive around Fuji speedway. The engine sounds are also far more realistic. In conclusion, GT: P will give you the desired GT fix and will keep you happy until the release of GT4. 👍

Back