Is there an English Prologue?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4: Prologue' started by Mike141, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Mike141

Mike141

Anywhere you can find a GT4 Prologue version with the talking in the game in English? Would like to understand what they are saying, since I do not speak Madrin or Japanese. Thanks

2. Soman

Soman

Not for the moment, I dont think there will be one either out for some time....havent seen any concrete information that it will come out (It being the GT4 P ) :irked:

3. Dave A

Dave A Premium

There will not be any other GTP's, there is the Japanese one and thats all, everywhere else has to either import a copy or wait for GT.

4. ChinaGTboy

ChinaGTboy

I can speak Madrin .but I'd like to play english version too.because the talking in Madrin sounds strange.

5. ChinaGTboy

ChinaGTboy

it's japanese and chinese.;)

6. milefile

milefile

I have to admit I'm envious. If there was a North American version I'd buy it now that I've seen it. But I doubt I'll be modding my PS2.

7. ChinaGTboy

ChinaGTboy

My friend just tell me that GT4P can be download in TLF . It's chinese version.

8. Rport03

Rport03

i dont think GT4P will come out in america or anyother country but hey I could be wrong.. so Sony/PD please prove me wrong! :)

9. Soman

Soman

If you mod your ps2 then you can dll the game and copy it to a dvdr, not sure if thats legal in your country.

10. 1989therat

1989therat

You get to have prologue. I geuss I can wait for the real GT4. When is it gonna be out now? January? When do you think for the states?:confused:

11. Soman

Soman

March April for gt4 I guess

12. 1989therat

1989therat

I suppose I can wait It snowed here last night and is going to all rthis weekend so I'm in some what of a good mood. Just stuck inside playing GT3. NFS underground was beaten on the 3rd day. I'llget online connection for my PS2 for christmas. Then I'll be all set for the real GT4.