Is there an English Prologue?

• Thread starter Mike141
  • 11 comments
Anywhere you can find a GT4 Prologue version with the talking in the game in English? Would like to understand what they are saying, since I do not speak Madrin or Japanese. Thanks

Not for the moment, I dont think there will be one either out for some time....havent seen any concrete information that it will come out (It being the GT4 P ) :irked:

There will not be any other GTP's, there is the Japanese one and thats all, everywhere else has to either import a copy or wait for GT.

Originally posted by Mike141
Anywhere you can find a GT4 Prologue version with the talking in the game in English? Would like to understand what they are saying, since I do not speak Madrin or Japanese. Thanks
I can speak Madrin .but I'd like to play english version too.because the talking in Madrin sounds strange.

I have to admit I'm envious. If there was a North American version I'd buy it now that I've seen it. But I doubt I'll be modding my PS2.

Originally posted by milefile
I have to admit I'm envious. If there was a North American version I'd buy it now that I've seen it. But I doubt I'll be modding my PS2.
My friend just tell me that GT4P can be download in TLF . It's chinese version.

I suppose I can wait It snowed here last night and is going to all rthis weekend so I'm in some what of a good mood. Just stuck inside playing GT3. NFS underground was beaten on the 3rd day. I'llget online connection for my PS2 for christmas. Then I'll be all set for the real GT4.

Back