Is there any way to still obtain Gran Turismo HD?

• Thread starter GameRoof
  • 32 comments
United Kingdom
UK
CoolJackoWacko
I have GT1, GT2, GT3 A-Spec, GT Concept 2002, GT4P, GT4, GT PSP, GT5P, GT5, GT6, and GT Sport, but can't seem to get a hold of GTHD or GT 2000.

Anyway to get the free download in 2018??

Anyway to get the game at all? :/

Last edited:
I have GT1, GT2, GT3 A-Spec, GT Concept 2002, GT4P, GT4, GT PSP, GT5P, GT5, GT6, and GT Sport, but can't seem to get a hold of GTHD or GT 2000.

I am unaware of any way to obtain it, but if anyone knows please tell us.

Hi guys and gals ...I'm from Australia and I saw gt HD on eBay just recently...I couldn't afford it was willing to pay a bit for it to myself. I'm wanting the game as well as gt 2000. So if anyone that has one that is willing to sell would love to get my hands on one. Please please please. And yes I'm an avid gt everything fan.....even got the hot wheels cars set. Anyway thanks for listening anyone (I hope)

I am unaware of any way to obtain it, but if anyone knows please tell us.
Anyway to obtain the game at all??
...I saw gt HD on eBay just recently...I couldn't afford it was willing to pay a bit for it to myself.

There's one on ebay right now, brand new & sealed, & he's asking way less than the last one that sold brand new & sealed.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gran-Tur...052333?hash=item3fa37151ad:g:DAsAAOSwpmNbJrXy

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Video-Games-Consoles/1249/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=gran+turismo+hd&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=1249&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=3&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

👍

Hi guys and gals ...I'm from Australia and I saw gt HD on eBay just recently...I couldn't afford it was willing to pay a bit for it to myself. I'm wanting the game as well as gt 2000. So if anyone that has one that is willing to sell would love to get my hands on one. Please please please. And yes I'm an avid gt everything fan.....even got the hot wheels cars set. Anyway thanks for listening anyone (I hope)
GT 2000 has anyone seen the disk this is ps2 right?

Cheers fella I'm looking for a English language version, does anyone know if they made the disk version in English

GTHD disc was only ever made in Japanese. The PlayStation Store versions were in English but same game and no longer obtainable. There were "Gran Turismo HD" demos shown at booths during 2006-2007 that were in English, but they never made it out of Polyphony Digital's possession and were upscaled tech demos made using the GT4 engine that included motorbikes.

OK just got my copy of the Japanese gthd payed alot for it , it's the one gt game I have not played to completion.

My brother has a copy of the gran turismo Japanese demo they released only on the Japanese psn store, not sure if you guys hav seen that, it had real world car releases, when the new gtr was released you could drive it with black covers off in the game, it even has a few gfx glitches too like the interior going fuzzy now and again.

Last edited:
I heard ther was a gran turismo 4 Nissan 350 demo and a gran turismo 4 bmw m5 demo dvd any one seen these? Or hav any news on them?.

I hav the bmw 1 series and Toyota demos

So this is my gt collection so far, I'm waiting on tow more tokyo concept titles to, I think gt 2000 is unattainable no idea were to get it, I'd also love to get the Nissan 350z gt demo any one seen this in the wild?
IMG_20190123_214200.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190123_214327.jpg
    IMG_20190123_214327.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20190123_215007.jpg
    IMG_20190123_215007.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20190123_214950.jpg
    IMG_20190123_214950.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 51
VBR

Damn that sold for dirt cheap! 50 pounds is nothing, already another one is 150. Usually I see these go around for 100+. Good deal for whoever grabbed it and it was only 2 bids.

So just heard of this Version - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue spec II Special Event Version GT by Citroen [BCED-00393] more uniquw versions mentioned on this forum https://assemblergames.com/threads/gt-rs-gran-turismo-collection.34702/

Got a Copy of GT2000 so looking forward to playing that at some point.

Slso does anyone here have Gran Turismo Trial Version PAPX-90026, is this a demo or is it a full pre release verion of the game, how much can you play in this version?

So just heard of this Version - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue spec II Special Event Version GT by Citroen [BCED-00393] more uniquw versions mentioned on this forum https://assemblergames.com/threads/gt-rs-gran-turismo-collection.34702/

Got a Copy of GT2000 so looking forward to playing that at some point.

Slso does anyone here have Gran Turismo Trial Version PAPX-90026, is this a demo or is it a full pre release verion of the game, how much can you play in this version?

If its no secret can you tell me how much did you pay for the GT2000 disc. You can send me a PM because I want to sell my collection so just want to know what an average price would be. Thanks.

Anyway to get the game at all? :/
I have seen them for sale only in Australia on Ebay.

I just saw a Gt2000 on ebay .
There's typically a few GT2000 discs on eBay on any given moment, usually hovering between $60-$70.

Same deal for Gran Turismo HD in terms of avaliability, although that's usually going for $100-$130+ easy, especially after shipping and taxes.

Back