Is Warcraft 3 out?

• Thread starter Magic069
  • 2 comments
I don't keep up with PC games, and seem to have been hearing different things about Warcraft 3... I keep looking for it, but never find it.

Starcraft is getting a bit boring... and my version doesn't connect to the battle.net so I was hoping to buy Warcraft soon.

No, I'm afraid that it isn't out yet despite this being around the original release date :(
Now it is set for June 25, 2002. :(
If you need a good RTS fix, and want something 3D (Warcraft 3 is going to be polygonal, just in case you hadn't seen the sweet, sweet photos...) there is a very good game called Emperor: Battle for Dune. Or check out Dungeon Keeper 2, it's older so it will only cost 10-20 bucks, but it's a great one... :)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
No, I'm afraid that it isn't out yet despite this being around the original release date :(
Now it is set for June 25, 2002. :(
If you need a good RTS fix, and want something 3D (Warcraft 3 is going to be polygonal, just in case you hadn't seen the sweet, sweet photos...) there is a very good game called Emperor: Battle for Dune. Or check out Dungeon Keeper 2, it's older so it will only cost 10-20 bucks, but it's a great one... :)

thanks Tom!! will do... matter fact, I just might stop at Best buy now... :lol:

Latest Posts

Back