Not open for further replies.

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
I've heard bits and bobs about this.

A Dutch friend (a REAL one - I have actual friends too :eek: ) said that Jackass was banned in Holland, after Wee Man died doing a stunt - the stunt was rolling a wheelchair off the top of a 12-storey hotel, into a swimming pool (which he missed).

Elsewhere on the internet, there are stories going back to this time last year, that Wee Man died after attempting to stop a bowling ball with his head.

So does anyone ACTUALLY know what's going on here? Has Wee Man gone to the Great Glass Elevator, or does he Oompa around to this day? HUH?

(not GTP's wee_man, I ought to add :D)

I have no idea, it'd be a shame if he did, though. Those midgits seem to come and go really quickly.

I was getting all excited there Famine. I had actually not posted in some while, but I didn't think it had been that long :P .
I hadn't heard the stories about wee man although I wouldn't be surprised. I did hear stories about Knoxville being killed on several occasions but that never happened. Like when people said that Steve Ewrin (how ever you spell his name) got eaten by a crocodile or something, and they got his twin brother to stand in and carry on the shows :confused: .

Last I heard, Jackass ceased to be a few years back. So they wouldn't have been doing anything for the TV programme. They made a film and nearly killed Johnny Knoxville with a golf cart and a plastic pig, but no fatalities. I hope he hasn't died - he's quite amusing and great on a skateboard.

The other day, some loon in the newspaper came up with "Paul McCartney died and was replaced with a double by the British Government". His reasoning? McCartney is barefoot on the Abbey Road cover... What a barmpot...

The other Wee Man's real name is Jason Acuna. I think.

McCartney died in '69 or something. Billy Shears replaced him. Looks it up. There is extensive research on the matter.

John is dressed as the preacher, Ringo as the pallbearer, Paul as the corpse, and George as the grave digger. Paul has no shoes and has his right foot is leading while every one else leads with their left foot. Apparently the VW Bug in the near background has a license plate that reads "28IF". McCartney would have been 28 if he were alive.

I don't believe it, but some of the stuff is interesting.

Whered you get that all from Klos???

Famine you seem a bit too old and mature to know anythig about Jackass if my mental arrithmatic is correct (you're 28?) :P . But yea Jason Acuna is aka Wee Man. Though he runs a skate company as well (some big one I forgot which) and I think they'd be more information about him if he died.

26... Old maybe. Mature... Pfffft :D

Can't beat watching people attempting to enter the Darwin Awards volutarily... :D

Famine, wee man from jackass is still alive. He does a show here in the states called 54321. (He gets to work with a really hot co-host to :embarrassed: )

Thank God. :)
Wee man is funny as hell. I still remember that skit where Preston Lacy was in this constructor's outfit (hardhat and all) next to a porta-potty, then he starts grabbing his gut and saying "oh jeez, oh man!" then he goes into the porta-potty and all the usual 'crapping' sounds can be clearly audible to anyone around, finally wee man comes out sighing of relief with the same outfit and hardhat. :lol:

They've only just started showing Jackass here, some of the stuff is pretty funny, some stupid and some downright dumb - like bobbing for jellyfish.

I mean c'mon, jellyfish?!

Have you seen the one where they have a bunch of guys sitting in a circle with there legs spread open and they are throwing cue balls at their own balls?

To the casual passer-byer (??) Jackass looks crude and terrible. But if you actually watch it, it's probably one of the funniest shows on TV. The things that they do are just so stupid that its hilarious. Especially when they go out and harrass strangers on the street.

Originally posted by xAkirax2004
Thats nutball.;) And its with a raquetball.:lol:

Whatever! I've never seen Jackass but my friends tell me about it all the time. :P Remember: Me = No MTV.

I found the meter fairy extremely funny.

"Excuse me sir, do you know what you're doing is against the law?"

"Oh, but I'm the meter fairy!"

"No you're not thats me"

Then later on:

"Uh-oh I think we're at the meter place, this is the enemy"

:lol:

One of the funniest ones with preston lacy and Wee Man has to be whne they wrap Preston Lacy up in big bubble wrap, then sit Wee Man on him in a sailors outift and sail preston down a big river in New York I think. He floats and tones of passers by see it.

she indeed is a hottie
fsn006.jpg

Didn't Chris Pontius get a bunch in the bracket for that by some random bible basher (no offence to anyone who is a strong believer in Christianity)

the best jackass is when they play that lobbying game with grapefruits and **** while johnny and bam i think it is are up against the wall. good stuff.

-Vash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back