• Thread starter jtcaddy
  • 68 comments
United States
Southern Gent.
jtcaddy
261E85DC-EE54-4731-AAFC-B875983336F0.jpeg

IMG_5473.jpeg

iSpec League

What's a spec series? Also called "one-make" series, a spec series is basically a race series where all the drivers race the same model of car, all spec'd out to be identical. This puts a larger emphasis on driver skill, and more often provides some exciting action.

We currently race Gr.4 every weekend. However, we are adding a one race per week championship style spec race. The race will be held on either Saturday or Sunday within the time frame of 9:30am - 10:00am US Eastern time. Length of the race will be between 15-30min long. Which is a bit longer than the sprint style races we usually do with the Gr.4. As mentioned before, we have a wide range of talent so there’s action for all skill levels. It’s a great community to learn clean proper racecraft. I’ve had many people tell me we host the best Gr.4 rooms. Let’s continue this trend into some spec racing!

• simply add me on psn: jtcaddy and come join the action.

• Race details will be added in the comment section week to week.

• I will also upload on YouTube. So check it out! YT: jtcaddy
See you on the track!

Last edited:
Okay guys here are the details:
season 1
race 1

GRMN 86 ‘16 w/ RH tires
Blue Moon Bay Speedway
BOP - 214hp 2690lbs (1220.1 kilos)
15 laps. Tire and fuel wear 4x (no pit needed)
Saturday around 9:30-10:00 eastern time

Race # 2

Kyoto Driving Park - Miyabi
Tire fuel wear 2x
Laps 20
BOP and all other settings are the same
Saturday May 6th at 9:30a.m. US Eastern Time

Last edited:
Hello fellow racers! Race 6 will be at Tsukuba 18 laps. Same settings. See you on the track Saturday.

Race 7 will be at Nurburgring Sprint. 12 laps.

* please note the race will be Sunday instead of Saturday**

Next week’s race will be a double headed to conclude season 1.

Saturday - LeMans
Sunday - Daytona Road Course

Hello. Add me on PSN (jtcaddy). I will be away this weekend but planning on starting season 2 the following weekend. Pretty much going to follow the same setup as season 1. I haven’t officially announced the car selection for season 2. However I do have a pretty good idea on what it’s going to be. If you have any questions I’ll be glad to answer.

We always run gr4 every Saturday and Sunday. So come out and race. Then we switch over to the league room to conclude the racing for the day.

Back