Issues with DFGT and T3PA-Pro pedals (Please help i'm new)

Australia
Australia
I have recently purchased a DFGT and a Set of T3PA-pros and I am having an issue where any input on the wheel counts as a constant 100% input on the accelerator and brake, and my pedals seem to do nothing (but in the windows game controller settings input is fully and correctly recognized). I'm running the pedals with a USB adapter, and have read many comments of people saying they run the same setup and it runs fine, please help.

I have recently purchased a DFGT and a Set of T3PA-pros and I am having an issue where any input on the wheel counts as a constant 100% input on the accelerator and brake, and my pedals seem to do nothing (but in the windows game controller settings input is fully and correctly recognized). I'm running the pedals with a USB adapter, and have read many comments of people saying they run the same setup and it runs fine, please help.

Do you have the latest thrustmaster drivers installed?

After clean installing windows the wheel worked fine in game until I installed the 5.10 gaming software it then proceeded to do the same as mentioned before

So Windows detects everything correctly? If so, what game are you having issues with?

Back