It's 24Hrs Of Le Mans Week...

United States
U.S.A.
It's funny how when a "real" race on certain tracks come up yearly I wanna drive it again in GT5. So... I did a one lap tribute run today in one of the most famous cars in Le Mans history... The Ford Mark IV Race Car '67. I'm staying up the whole 24 hours to watch it live. In the USA this week Fox will not be broadcasting the race, but it will be the first time that Velocity Channel got the contract to air it. It's so much more fun to watch it when you've run the track in GT a zillion times. My understanding is that the real track has been repaved, so I'm gonna miss seeing those little nasty bumps of the good old days...

Last edited:
My understanding is that the real track has been repaved, so I'm gonna miss seeing those little nasty bumps of the good old days...

That's at least 50% of what I liked about that track gone. I heard they did the same thing with Daytona Road a while back. So sad when tracks get some of their character neutered like this. I remember Sir Sterling Moss saying in a documentary that a large part of the challenge to driving around Monaco was the bumpy road surface.

:(

Back