It's now March; where is our promised community update?

• Thread starter soap_hand
  • 2,036 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
US
I'm getting sick and tired of the lack of communication from PD. At this point there is no way in hell I will be buying another GT game. I mean where the **** are shuffle races and why were they taken out? I seriously doubt we will get even half of our promised updates. It seems due to poor sales PD has almost entirely dropped support of this game.

I wouldn't go as far as saying they dropped support, this is just usual PD behavior of leaving us in the dark for a period of time then throwing an update or some news at us out of the blue.

I was thinking yesterday that they might be having some big issues with one or more of the update features and they're bug testing the hell out of it before they release it.

All I know is I've still got hope for the future of GT6 so... I'll hold on to that.

They don't have a particluar order for releasing stuff according to P.D.

Most updates they've released so far are rather sizeable. They must be hard at work ironing out bugs, dealing with Hax and adding in whatever new stuff they're adding in.

Disclaimer: Speculation, they might just be hunting dinosaurs in the future or getting hammered.

i understand that the times are different than what they used to be, i just dont understand why they sell you a game and trickle more content through the course of time....why cant they just release a complete game and charge more money upfront if need be? i like racing games, but in general , by the time a company releases all the dlc, i have pretty much moved on to something else...

feb isnt over yet. we getting our track pretty soon

I don't care about a new track, I care about getting the game out of it's current BETA state, fixing all the bugs and sorting out the horrid online issues, bringing the features that were promised before release like the community features and such.

After all of that, then I could deal with new cars and tracks. Fix the 🤬 that needs to be addressed first, you know since the game was released at full price we should be able to expect a stable, complete title and not this garbage PD calls GT6 currently.

I don't care about a new track, I care about getting the game out of it's current BETA state, fixing all the bugs and sorting out the horrid online issues, bringing the features that were promised before release like the community features and such.

After all of that, then I could deal with new cars and tracks. Fix the 🤬 that needs to be addressed first, you know since the game was released at full price we should be able to expect a stable, complete title and not this garbage PD calls GT6 currently.
Imposible to explain better....

I'm getting sick and tired of the lack of communication from PD. At this point there is no way in hell I will be buying another GT game. I mean where the **** are shuffle races and why were they taken out? I seriously doubt we will get even half of our promised updates. It seems due to poor sales PD has almost entirely dropped support of this game.

It's not almost March :rolleyes:. There's still over a week left in February. If you're tired of waiting for updates or lack of communication from PD then EMAIL them and try and find out what is happening 👍

I dunno, that cigarrete looks quite large.

*I hate LOL more than I hate the entirety of Facebook

Haters gonna hate. LoL

On topic.

Kaz is a liar. Plain and simple. He says one thing and does another.

He is really good at telling people what they want to hear.

He has become quite the shady little salesman.

Obviously Myself and many others have lost tons of respect for him and PD.

Haters gonna hate. LoL

On topic.

Kaz is a liar. Plain and simple. He says one thing and does another.

He is really good at telling people what they want to hear.

He has become quite the shady little salesman.

Obviously Myself and many others have lost tons of respect for him and PD.

He's not a Liar. >.>. He said Community Feature will come some-time in 2014. Anyway, if you expect a update everyday. Then go play a Computer Sim. Fact is PD was nice enough to Ninja Update the bugs that came out in 1.04. AWD Issue, 20Min race issue. See they still care about there game. There Probably busy with a first batch DLC that will come out this month. Patience is the key.

People are just getting impatient and jumping on that same old bandwagon of "ah they've given up" etc. People don't seem to realise that larger companies are very different to smaller ones like who developed AC, smaller companies are closer to the community and that's just the way it is. Not to mention GT6 is on a console and the way things are released is different, on PC you can just push stuff out and it's ready to download whenever the devs feel like it.

I'm happy playing GT6 as it is, I know it can be exciting waiting for new stuff (I used to get like that) but it's not really the right mindset, it's like you only play the game just for updates. When the next update comes out it's like all that will be on everyone's mind is the next update.

but yes stop with all the gt vision and gtacademy and film guff.. and finish the game ;)

Uhm? You know Nissan takes care of GT-Academy. And GT-Vision has been in GT4. And a great way to show car companies Designs. As what they think is a good car >.>.

Its something you wont see in Forza Titles etc.

What makes me laugh is you guys think Kaz is the one whose making the game. No one else. But reality is he has a team, who work there butt off, even sleep where they work... Just to make the game better. Making Models takes times, Making tracks takes time. Doesn't take a day.

He's not a Liar. >.>. He said Community Feature will come some-time in 2014. Anyway, if you expect a update everyday. Then go play a Computer Sim. Fact is PD was nice enough to Ninja Update the bugs that came out in 1.04. AWD Issue, 20Min race issue. See they still care about there game. There Probably busy with a first batch DLC that will come out this month. Patience is the key.

Your fan boy is showing.

Patience. I waited on GT5. Don't you dare tell me about patience kid.

Your fan boy is showing.

Patience. I waited on GT5. Don't you dare tell me about patience kid.

Here's the thing. GT5 was there first title, On PS3. With Hardware they were clueless to, From Version 1.0, to 2.0. GT5 changed a lot. And become a wonderful game. GT5 Vanilla was terrible. And you know what PD made it better each update +. Just saying.

Took Time but they were able to pull. And they released DLC. Couple amount. GT6 only has been out for 3ish months. Takes time when they started from the bottom and worked there 🤬 off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back