It's now March; where is our promised community update?

• Thread starter soap_hand
  • 2,036 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go down in the page a little you'll find more than 8 pictures showing the car from all angles.
That's definitely not the same car. How can I tell, you ask?
There's no mirrors
The headlights are different

That's definitely not the same car. How can I tell, you ask?
There's no mirrors
The headlights are different

Yep, those pics from farther down the page are last year's car.

i1v1QBhUnptm7C.jpg

VGT is a Coupe.

Whew dodged a bullet there, that Italdesign Giugiaro revealed today is not terribly exciting. The sketch for the VGT looks much better.

I hope we get more than a VGT car. We need tracks. A car whatever it be still provides the least value to me. Tracks is what keeps a game feeling new. Especially if you cant tune said car then for me it's a one and done type of thing. We need that course creator or multiple tracks to get that new feeling again.

Well almost 2000 posts. How far will it go before we get the update?

I think the white Italdesign Giugiaro in that second pic was the Parcour from last years Geneva Show?

-edit: Doesn't Volkswagen own both Italdesign Giugiaro and Audi? Then they're just borrowing from themselves so it's not too bad :lol:

Wait, so which came second?

Edit-- just saw that the Guagario..... Is part of VW AG, so they are exact copies... Never mind the above..

I hope we get more than a VGT car. We need tracks. A car whatever it be still provides the least value to me. Tracks is what keeps a game feeling new. Especially if you cant tune said car then for me it's a one and done type of thing. We need that course creator or multiple tracks to get that new feeling again.
Rather than tracks, I think we need events. More than a few, and not just Seasonals. As these guys said.

i really.. reallyy.. reallyy hope the update doesnt involve just a vgt car , even 10more cars isnt gonna do it..
i really hope it involves either track-editor or community feature (bold edit me), something to keep you busy
If we don't get a full custom online/offline event creator.... I will egg JohnnyPenso's house.
Some type of event creator is necessary for sure. The natives are getting very restless.
I'm all about more tracks, both real world and fantasy, as well as Course Maker II. I especially want all the legacy tracks in Gran Turismo. But we need events to enjoy both those cars and tracks. Arcade Mode in GT5 is a mini Event Maker, but it's too gimped in GT6. We really need something to stretch out single player. If I could make my own championships, even racing seasons, I'd play so much, I'd lose weight from not eating. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back