It's now March; where is our promised community update?

• Thread starter soap_hand
  • 2,036 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, puiny earthlings,
I am sitting here right now watching B spec bob racing on the new Zahara track in my my new Honda VGT.;)

How did I get all the new stuff?
I stole PD's files Mwahahaahahahahah!;)
Only joking, I'm still waiting like the rest of youze.....

If we don't get a full custom online/offline event creator.... I will egg JohnnyPenso's house.

I am so serial.

You made me remember this...(the very first part alone)

Thank you...oh man the memories. (going to watch Hot Shots again) :lol:

PS: Sorry for off topic.

While I agree with much of your post, this one I have to quibble with. Otherwise fans wouldn't have asked for more DLC for Forza 4. You could argue that the reason that we want DLC in GT6 is because a number of significant cars are absent. But I understand human nature all too well, being one, and we're never satisfied. Can you imagine if Kaz announced that 2000 car models were available for GT7 but he thought that might be too much, and asked us how many cars should be in the game? And then if we did get 2K cars, that there would be no request for DLC? ;)

Whatever.

Yes, and evidently the deadline for entry has passed in Japan, March 3.
My reference might be better worded as; dlc doesn't make up for poor design. Dlc complements good design it's like icing... But a cake of all icing isn't all that good...

Forza 4 was great and took the bulk of my racing game time in recent years... Dlc just added to all the fun, cars to paint and share with the club, tunes to share, etc.

Then i reengaged with GT 5 after 2.0... And enjoyed it in a very different way.

Somehow I feel we won't be seeing anything this week either... And even if we get another VGT, it's nothing to feel excited about. I'm about to move out next week, and this week is the last I'll have to play in a very long time. I was hoping at least to enjoy new content.

Man, sorry to hear that. I definitely feel you. It would've been nice to enjoy some new content before a long break.

Somehow I feel we won't be seeing anything this week either... And even if we get another VGT, it's nothing to feel excited about. I'm about to move out next week, and this week is the last I'll have to play in a very long time. I was hoping at least to enjoy new content.
Look at the bright side, once you come back, GT will definitely (r-right?) have a bunch of new things and content to try out and enjoy. :D

just had red velvet cake a hour ago well thanks now gonna eat a 2nd slice.
fax me a piece, thanks

Is anything coming tonight? Well, 0300 GMT tomorrow I mean...
Who knows, possibly another regularly scheduled server maintenance.

Well if rumor with the tweet is true Driveclub is coming 9 april 2014 and since Sony CEO loves this game it may get more attention.
If it is like that it may be strategy to put GT6 on ps3 even not finished just to hold the lines till Driveclub comes and then they can release GT7 and give us a steady stream of nice driving games.
http://www.psu.com/a022619/Kaz-Hirai-loves-playing-DriveClub-Gran-Turismo-in-his-spare-time

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=778619
I would've read the whole thread before posting the info here. Even they're saying it's likely a mistake.

maybe we are waiting this:
Bh0IcZ2CAAAfgde.jpg:large

Or what you think @Mulan ;)

Seems like we're losing hope post by post...
This is what I was talking about earlier. PD shouldn't really be so concerned about us the hardcores, but the casuals that loose interest rather quickly. Now that the hardcores are losing patience it's not a good sign. There's decent competition out now and a few big games dropping soon. PD needs to drop a big update quick before people are so fed up they jump boat for good. They need to show they can keep some of their promises. Hopefully insure they will still have a giant fanbase for GT7. When GT7 finally comes I'm going to have a hard time convincing my friends to pay full price yet alone buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back