Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
I finished your tunes tonight, they were relatively easy compared to my recent ones :lol:

They should be up shortly.

EDIT: Done!

Jerome

Last edited:
Yes what time and day will this be this weekend.

I'm usually up by 7:30am EST on weekends. I remember you saying something about Sundays before 8:00pm EST (see below). If you want to get some races in sometime Sunday morning, let me know and we can iron out an exact time. I'll be posting the room number here, but please send a friend request on PSN. I kind of want to keep the lobby exclusive to people following this thread.

The only week I’m free this month is from the 16th to the 23rd. Sunday anytime before 8pm EST would work best. But I am just one person. Best to find a time convenient for everyone.

Last edited:
I've compiled a list of all of the J-cars eligible for this event, broken down by class. Said list is located here. It's looking as if Race 3 will be the most fun since N300 has the biggest pool of J-cars available, not counting potential "up" and "down tunes."

Last edited:
I would be fine with that as long as we have a group we can trust.

My reasoning for switching it off is that it can be inconsistent at times. Also, I'm trying to shoot for more "realism."

I currently have wall penalties set to off. Obviously, that benefits the 2 races at Tokyo. What about the other tracks? Should a wall collision penalty be implemented or not?

My reasoning for switching it off is that it can be inconsistent at times. Also, I'm trying to shoot for more "realism."

I currently have wall penalties set to off. Obviously, that benefits the 2 races at Tokyo. What about the other tracks? Should a wall collision penalty be implemented or not?
Please no wall penalties. There’s nothing more frustrating than losing a ton of speed by hitting a wall because you carried too much speed into the turn and now you have a bogus 5 second time penalty on top.

Please no wall penalties. There’s nothing more frustrating than losing a ton of speed by hitting a wall because you carried too much speed into the turn and now you have a bogus 5 second time penalty on top.

Noted. Wall penalties will be left off. Last thing I want to do is turn people off from this lobby.

Any interest in adding BB Raceway II ? It's set in Japan. Perhaps I can set that for Race 1 and then switch Race 5 to Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa + Miyabi, though I know some people dislike the flow of that combined track. Anyway, I added a poll.

Last edited:
Gr.X has been added to the list of eligible cars. This will be for the 7th bonus race (if time allows). As long as it's Gr.X and Japanese (Gran Turismo is included as a bonus manufacturer), it's allowed to participate. BOP will be enabled, but this race is meant to be fun. The poll is still open, though. Even though it's a tie, I'm deferring to the other vote by default.

@Jump_Ace, @bigbeefytaco, @RadStewart, @Macboyilija

I want to get the lobby rolling sometime this weekend. I'm up by 7:30 EST Saturday and Sunday mornings. If any of you are able to get some races in between 8:00-11:00am EST on either of those days, please let me know. You don't have to participate. If you just want to pull the lobby up and spectate, that's cool too. I'll post the room number in here once it's live. Everyone on the sign-up sheet will be tagged. If you want to be removed from the sign-up sheet, put in a request and you'll be kept off the list until you want to be re-added.

Last edited:
Ghosting of course off. No serious or fun driving can have this on. About wall riding: normally penalty needed to avoid exploits. But in these kind of groups everybody is serious so no penalty needed. If somebody cheats 2 strikes and out right ?

I still need to know London BST time. Can you mention that for me ?

Ghosting of course off. No serious or fun driving can have this on. About wall riding: normally penalty needed to avoid exploits. But in these kind of groups everybody is serious so no penalty needed. If somebody cheats 2 strikes and out right ?

I still need to know London BST time. Can you mention that for me ?

Uh, according to online time zone converters, an 8:00am EST start time in the U.S. would translate to 1:00pm on your end. Please take the time to research this yourself in case there's a conflict.

Last edited:
Well I am available pretty much every starttime between 08.00 until 23.00 I would say.

I’m on now if you want to do a quick test run. Send me a friend request on PSN. Room ID below. I can’t guarantee I’ll be on long this evening.

[Expired]

Last edited:
The main room specs have been updated. This is pretty much how the event will look going forward. Times will change for those unable to make the current slot. Unless there's a strong opposition to something else, the lobby will go live using these specs.

Last edited:
If any of you hop online this morning looking to get some races in, here’s the room ID:

[Expired]

Last edited:
Did 5 races earlier. People started dropping out during Race 5 at Tsukuba due to the 12-lap length. I changed it to 6 laps. If anyone has interest in joining up sometime tonight, let me know.

Sorry I've missed these. I've had a family emergency and haven't really be home. I know you're running these on weekends but I'll be around the next two days if you're online.

Latest Posts

Back