Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
Hey guys, I've been away from GTS for awhile but I've read this entire thread and like what your doing. Would like to take part. Sunday AM is best for me so that works out great. As some of the others have suggested longer races would be good.
Sign me up please.:D
PSN: Gnome_V8
Not the fastest by any means but believe in clean, respectful hard racing.
I will send Sato a FR.

Thanks in advance.:cheers:

Hey guys, I've been away from GTS for awhile but I've read this entire thread and like what your doing. Would like to take part. Sunday AM is best for me so that works out great. As some of the others have suggested longer races would be good.
Sign me up please.:D
PSN: Gnome_V8
Not the fastest by any means but believe in clean, respectful hard racing.
I will send Sato a FR.

Thanks in advance.:cheers:

Sent you an FR as well.

Ok, someone fill me in on what's happening Sunday.
Do I need to have N100-600 class cars all available for this Sunday?
Is post#23 the races we'll be doing?

:dunce:

Ok, someone fill me in on what's happening Sunday.
Do I need to have N100-600 class cars all available for this Sunday?
Is post#23 the races we'll be doing?

:dunce:
Satomi will have to fill you in completely, but it's worth it to have at least an N100-400. I don't think we've run 5 and 600 yet. We definitely need to clarify what we plan to run each weekend.

As I said before, I won't be able to make the next two weeks. I'm on night shift and will be sleeping during race time. Have fun guys! Hope it's a good group this weekend.

Well there are some issues with not knowing what will happen. I guess these are just start-up problems as well as vacation time for many.

Since none of this seems to be cast in stone yet I'm going to throw this out there.

Stick with the theme of running multiple class in one days racing but have them all at the same track for that days competition. Example...round 1 Tokyo east, 4 separate races, N100 thru N400.

The prospect of tuning 4 cars for 4 different tracks in one week may be keeping some competitors away.

Just a thought

Sorry for being MIA, guys. I've only had enough time to do the daily workout farm in the A.M. before work. Feel free to schedule rooms in my absence. I'll be back to my old habits eventually.

I've moved in to the new place. We've had some more JDMs added to the roster, so that should make things more interesting. Is everyone interested in getting this off the ground again?

Last edited:
Interested in joining!!! I'll add you on PSN this evening, however only able to compete in weekend races if that's an option Thanks!

I simplified the racing schedule to Sunday mornings from 8:00-10:30 a.m. (EST) and have also emphasized our focus on the Japanese tracks of the game. Until further notice, the World Tour event will be placed on the backburner.

Race 1 (N100) will feature BB Raceway instead of Kyoto Driving Park (Miyabi), while Race 5 (N500) will feature Fuji Speedway GT. I wanted to make each race unique, so there will be no duplicate locations. I also increased the number of laps for Race 4 (N400) at Tsukuba Circuit from 6 to 8.

Last edited:
Room is up:

[Expired]

If you want to join and it’s your first time, you must send me a friend request on PSN. The lobby is restricted to friends only.

Last edited:
Yeah, had some fun in the cars. You need practice though and maybe some tunes for the cars.

Yeah, I'm obviously not the fastest, but I'm okay with that for now. I'm more concerned with getting the group going again. I honestly don't mind being in last place as long as more people are participating and the group as a whole is having fun.

The Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo has been added to the list of eligible cars. One thing I'm considering is allowing the use of RH tires for Races 5 and 6. I'm finding the cars in both the N500 and N600 classes a little difficult to drive on SS tires, especially on tracks like Suzuka. Thoughts?

The Amuse S2000 is a bit tricky to drive without drifting every corner but it's not too hard to reign in. The last time I drove it on RH tyres it didn't make much of a difference. N500 should be ok on SS tyres after some tweaks. The Gr.B/GT3 road cars will lose out on the long straights though.

New room is up:

[Expired]

Remember to send me a friend request (Satomiblood) to participate.

Last edited:
I Know how the RX-7 handles and it's not a problem on other tracks, but it's frustrating around there. It was fun and the Fuji race was good too.

Man, I can't wait until we get another Japanese course. I want to replace BB Raceway. I think I like Kyoto (Miyabi) better for Race 1, but I don't want to use duplicate locations.

Back