Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
Sorry man. Little too busy lately with the Toyota GT86 series. So have not been able to drive on sunday and wont be able to do so the following few sundays being abroad.

Another week of just @LineR32 and myself. Should we switch the day to Saturday? I’d really like to ramp up participation, but I also know I’m up against some other weekend events that people frequent.

Another week of just @LineR32 and myself. Should we switch the day to Saturday? I’d really like to ramp up participation, but I also know I’m up against some other weekend events that people frequent.
Saturday’s would work for me, but I’m just one person. I run with the GT Sport Racing Club on Sunday mornings.

The other thing I’m considering is having a series of races per each class while also incorporating the other non-Japanese tracks of the game. The core theme is still JDM, but as long as the Japanese courses are still represented, then I don’t see a problem with adding other courses.

Saturday is good for me. If we don't get many people in the room you should probably make it public and see if we can some in that way.

If it’s easier for Sunday and will encourage more people to join up, I’m willing to split time with the other Racing club. Right now there’s only 5 of us on a good day. I prefer to race with more people. You have an interesting series and I like the cars, not so crazy about the Tokyo layouts, but that’s life.

Started working on the racing series for each class. They’ll be 2-5 races apiece. Let me know if you have any special course/lap/class combination requests and I’ll try to work them in.

Last edited:
Just a reminder that the day has switched from Sunday to Saturday, so our next event is tomorrow morning from 8:00-10:30 a.m. EST (U.S.). We’ll decide which series to play once the lobby opens up.

Any luck ?

It wrapped up a little bit ago. No one from the thread showed up, but I switched it to public and had a few races with 3-5 players. I actually spectated most of it because I wanted to try out some different settings like changing boost and mechanical damage from off to weak/light and tweaking tire/fuel depletion. I was curious how some of the players would react to these adjustments. It made for some competitive racing

Last edited:
Surprisingly, I had Mechanical Damage set to Light for 3 races and it was only triggered once despite a few instances of bumping.

@Nick Cannella

Good to see you today. Sorry for some of the dirty racing that was on display. I’ll have to check some of the replays. Someone intentionally bumped into me at St. Croix, which caused me to strike you by accident.

@Nick Cannella

Good to see you today. Sorry for some of the dirty racing that was on display. I’ll have to check some of the replays. Someone intentionally bumped into me at St. Croix, which caused me to strike you by accident.
Glad to see the room up and be able to make it in. You were fine. I think we can all expect some bumps along the way, but some of those guys were just out of control. I had to leave a little early as the wife and I have plans to go shopppng lol. I will be back next week.

Back