Jaguar Reveals Vision Gran Turismo SV, Coming to Gran Turismo in 2021

I suspect we'll get the two cars on the right at some stage. :sly:;)
JAG_GTSV_Location_with-C-type-D-type-XJR-9-I-TYPE_161220.jpg

So it was a cg la sarthe at night in the teaser.
Hopefully GT7 has dynamic time of day or a fixed night time

Last edited:
In spite of all of those stats, it'll still have cardboard brakes like all the other EVs in this game, and the torque vectoring also probably won't make it in game. Also, if they had to add extra cooling, why are they still sticking with the stupid blank piece of plastic where a grille should normally go?

While the VGT cars are all obviously concepts, most of them still seem to be based in reality somewhat (aside from the Chaparral "laser thrust" car), so how do they explain keeping the liquid nitrogen cool enough to stay liquid? They can't use a normal radiator, because ambient air is never cold enough to keep the nitrogen in a liquid state.

I'm even more confused now. PD uploading on the Gran Turismo website the pre-rendered video of a Vision GT, made by another company.
I know it's not the first time, but I still don't get it.

In the comment section of the youtube video, some people are already asking if this is from GT7.

Why create false hopes like that?

Last edited:
upload_2020-12-17_0-36-52.jpeg

The car on the left is a 2018 Jaguar D-Type Long-Nose Continuation where as the D-Type in GT Sport is a 1954 Short-Nose. It would be a neat but not necessary addition to GT7.
However, that C-Type on the other hand... ‘drools’

Last edited:
I find it ironic how Gran Turismo stays silent about the car. No article, no tweet.
yeah what a bizzare marketing polyphony has, Jaguar releasing new concept car designed for/in gran turismo and not even one tweet on gran turismo twitter and facebook

Back