Jaguar to Reveal New Vision Gran Turismo This Week

PS4 owners and fans of GT are so short changed... we know most of PD's effort is on GT7, but PD owe it to us to have the promised Vision Cars... it may be nothing for most of you, but those are little treats that should be given to us...

Wouldn't be the first time they didn't follow up on this matter. Just fire up your GT6 with its discontinued servers and look at how many VGT cars are "yet to be revealed".
Thats sadly true however correct me if im wrong but isen't up to each manufacturer to reveal thair VGT whenever they choose? . I mean i seriously doubt Ford for example had thair car ready and PD was like "don't reveal it so people can complain about it 7 years after the fact" .

Last edited:
Speaking of La Sarthe Night I wanted that so so badly to come in GTS. But it never did I just found it odd considering 24H Ring has a completely dark time of day or should I say night lol.

I would give PD 20 bucks for it. That’s how much I wanted it. Imagine if they actually added it in a free update. I’d loose my mind lol. Here’s hoping for dynamic time of day in the next game.

Speaking of La Sarthe Night I wanted that so so badly to come in GTS. But it never did I just found it odd considering 24H Ring has a completely dark time of day or should I say night lol.

I would give PD 20 bucks for it. That’s how much I wanted it. Imagine if they actually added it in a free update. I’d loose my mind lol. Here’s hoping for dynamic time of day in the next game.

Yeah, good words my friend I hope the same things

Interestingly the final of the Nations Cup is at La Sarthe, so potentially that could be a night race? Be a bit of a weird one though if it was at night? As in to follow
The car used, however, is the RX-Vision.

This looks like 100% a video game to me, I even made their original photo a bit lighter, look at the steel barriers...
20201214_225230.jpg

PD has gone entirely off the cliff on delivering anything they've promised at all, let alone on any kind of schedule. Which is a complete shame, because I've gotten so much enjoyment from GT over the years. I simply can't see them being able to catch up at this point; they're just going to fall further and further behind until they implode.

At least the rims seem to be mirrored this time and not just rotated from one side to the other like in the first version.

Hate the asymmetric look that is present in so many of the VGT's where on one side the rims are canted forward and then just rotated to the other side where they point backwards.

Luckily no such mistake in this case.

Last edited:
PD has gone entirely off the cliff on delivering anything they've promised at all, let alone on any kind of schedule. Which is a complete shame, because I've gotten so much enjoyment from GT over the years. I simply can't see them being able to catch up at this point; they're just going to fall further and further behind until they implode.
All they haven't delivered in GT Sport is the Lambo VGT and the Porsche 917 Concept hardly a sign of implosion .

I don't like the looks to be honest it looks like the regular Jaguar VGT got the back end from the Alpine VGT.

Last edited:
Jag_GTSV_Exterior_08_161220.png

I don't think I've seen this particular Scapes circuit background anywhere in GT Sport. Either that or my mind is playing tricks on me.

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't have any hopes up, but I have a slight feeling it's a shot from Daytona International Speedway. Here's a shot of the colorful grandstands in real life for comparison.

Last edited:
Anyway not interested about electric cars

I do get where people are coming from.

Who knows when we get this thing and really... does anyone care about a Gr.X car with no events and it will have similar handling to the current Gr.X thing already there that most of us have forgotten about.

"Bad News": All Gran Turismo 7 cars "will be powered" by electricity... ;)

The day is coming. Many countries in the west plan to ban sale of gasoline cars come 2030/35.

So there will be a day when GT9 or GT11 will be the only place where you will have mass ICE cars depicted.

I'm looking to buy another V8 manual rwd car before its too late.

Back