Jan's Liveries - 2020-01-17 - Rally and Comic

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 64 comments
I love your Nissans, they are looking really fine, not overloaded with decals. Are they painted in matte or is this impression due to the lighting of the snowy location?

Yeah those Nissans do look hella awesome. Glad those decals finally worked out, the Matsuda one was a pain to make, as the reference image was just a few pixels :lol:

I have to dig into this thread more. Like I said in a different thread after being tagged, I rarely go into user threads, I really need to do that more often. :D

Keep up the good work, Jan! :cheers:

Here are some more japanese racing liveries for the R92CP. Again thanks to @syntex123 for helping out with some needed decals :cheers:

Nissan R92CP Central20 Coca Cola LM03C 1983 WEC Mount Fuji 1000km

Download

Nissan R92CP Central20 Coca Cola Light Canon LM03C 1984 JSPC

Download

Nissan R92CP Cabin Racing R90V 1990 Suzuka 500km

Download

Enjoy!​

Last edited:
After quite some time I finally got back at the livery editor and adapted the first three F1500 liveries to the new Super Formula cars. I'll probably do some more next weekend and also got another Minolta Toyota livery to share here, so stay tuned :dopey:

Jordan 191
Honda

Download

Minardi M185
Honda

Download

Brabham BT52
Toyota

Download

Ferrari 250 GTO CN. 4153 TdF
Design the car had when I saw it irl a few years ago

Download

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I've been working on this for quite a while now, definately my most ambitious livery so far. I'm really satisfied with it even tho the game's car doesn't really have all the features of the real thing (1, 2). Again a huge shoutout to @Maninashed for helping out with some decals.

Total Car Service USUI Eunos Roadster NA8C

Download

D1GP Racing Garage Sift Toyota Sprinter Trueno - Ueo Katsuhiro

Download

Enjoy!​

Last edited:
Had a bit of spare time today as my girlfriend is at her parents for the weekend and I just kinda took a random-ish car where I had no livery for yet and which I wanted to do one for and came up with this. It's actually my first full blown fantasy livery and I'm quite happy with it. I made a helmet with this color scheme earlier this month and thought of why not putting it on a car, too. It's still heaps easier to make (more or less accurate) replicas :D

Nissan R35 GTR GT3 - Super Taikyu Team HyperRev

Download

More photos are soon to be found in my photo gallery which is linked in my signature :gtpflag:

Enjoy!​

Last edited:
Some more stuff I did this weekend (+ an older LEC entry). The two Porsches came out ok I guess, I'm not 100% happy with the Röhrl one but the shape is a bit too different to the 964. Also I really don't get the livery and car system of the 1993 Supercup. The two cars had the same number but idk who drove the yellow one and the Hasseröder one I made last weekend also was from that year but on a widebody 964 :confused:
EDIT: That‘s all ********, the Hasseröder is from 1996 as I just found out today :lol:

Porsche Carrera 2 Supercup '93 - Shell Pirelli

Dowload

Porsche Carrera 2 Supercup '93 - Pirelli - Walter Röhrl

Dowload

Honda Fila Beat

Dowload

Enjoy!​

Last edited:
I somehow was in the mood for trying a movie car and since we got an actual tuner car with the RE Amemiya FD this one came to my mind. There were some shared already but they all were off somehow and I wanted one with a shiny base for the decals.

Mazda RX7 FD RE Amemiya - Dom Toretto

Download

Enjoy!​

Latest Posts

Back