• 23 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
Japanese Racing Car Drift Trial: Special Stage Route 5 Clubman

DT#55 - Japanese Racing Car Drift Trial @ Special Stage Route 5 Clubman.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#55] - Japanese Racing Car Drift Trial @ Special Stage Route 5 Clubman.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Just off the bat, my opinion, but 2 super laps in washing machines on four wheels 👎:grumpy::grumpy:. The Vision cars are no fun to drive, no tuning, nothing and should not be allowed. We were given restricted choices at Panorama, restricting the scope of cars used, without allowing these gimmicky wasps. Just saying......Good old Susuki GSX gets rolled out again, and again and again. PO16 at Monza about as happy as a 🤬

One is normal. one is is reverse though. I get ya, its a bit of laziness on their part.

I think this thing is 8,000 for gold but has 6 'demonstration' sections and your aim is 1,500 points per section with good overhead for stuff ups.

This one is hard, I felt you need a fair bit of drift entry speed to get the points.

btw. having a hard time with this. I'm using the R35 Concept LM car and its a balancing act between power and tyres.

I find maybe even no engine upgrades + comfort medium is a good umm.... medium.

Last edited by a moderator:
After 2 weeks of being taunted by a silver, I finally got gold on this one with the S2000 LM Race Car tune above. I'm not a very good drifter, so it took me quite a while to piece together 6 solid segments to merit the 8000 score.

Praise Jah!

Had a go at this last night after having a few weeks off the game. Took my RSC Rally Raid and ran a few times, each time building my score higher than the previous run. Only managed 7,8XX points though! Need to tweak out a few more points for the prize car...

Every day I fire up GT6 and the first event I try is this one. I've yet to even get bronze though :confused:

Granted I drift like an articulated lorry on the freeway but still. It's the only event I've never got a medal on.

Every day I fire up GT6 and the first event I try is this one. I've yet to even get bronze though :confused:

Granted I drift like an articulated lorry on the freeway but still. It's the only event I've never got a medal on.
What car are you using? All about throttle control and keeping that counter steering quick and precise.

What car are you using? All about throttle control and keeping that counter steering quick and precise.

I normally use the ER34 D1 Blitz Skyline. I can get 1,500 points in a couple of the corners, but I can never string together several good scoring sectors so I just can't pass 5,000 points. It's annoying :grumpy:
I've also tried the BRZ, a few Mazdas and so on, but always the same frustrating story. I use a T150 wheel btw.

Keep a close eye on your speed on this one. Not too much speed needed. I think I entered the first corner at 80kmh, the big esses at around 140-150kmh. And turning on driving line often helps too.

Back