Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 4 comments
So how is it, man? Give us a breakdown of the different parts on 1 to 10 scales. Oh, and what kind of computer are you running it on?

~LoudMusic

Oh man OK, Please keep in mind that this is only after about a half hour of game play, but from what I've seen so far......

here we go:

System that I'm running it on can be found here:
http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?postid=95169#post95169

Because of my monitors, I'm limited to 1024x768 res. I have every detail option set to MAX.

Graphics: 9 - Detailed and Smooth... I was really surprised to see what they call a shadowing effect, which at first is kinda wierd but tends to grow on you. The characters are just as detailed. From what I've seen so far, the weapons are pretty standard (I haven't seen or used a Light Sabor yet...:( )

AI: 9 - The AI seems to be pretty good. Clever and ruthless...but they also follow the troopers military stances and battle tactics which are found in the series.

Gameplay: NR - It's a FPS, and like I said...I only have a half-hour into the game. So far, what I've seen, it's pretty standard.

Bugginess: 10 - No flickering, shutters, lockups, wierd graphical anomolies..... Clean install... Blah, blah, blah...

As soon as I'm done typing this, I'm loading it up and takin' it for another spin...so hopefully I'll revisit this when I'm done. But if your wondering if you should get it or not? I would say yes, it's a nice followup from Return To Castle Wolf and Medal of Honor...

:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back