Jeje6410 GT Sport Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / 18/03/22)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 1,004 comments
Hi my dears friends

Since the beginning of the game I have been able to win other cars (Bugatti Veyron Gr.4, Ferrari 458 Italia GT3, Jaguar F-Type Gr.4, Audi R18 TDI (Le Mans 2011) ,etc), some of them doubles like the Volkswagen GTI Roadster VGT and the Mazda LM55 VGT Gr2. I do not really know what to do as a car that might interest you. And then I do not remember too much :lol:.
For those who follow me since GT6 and who use my cars, I would have liked to have your opinion on the Lexus RC F GT3 .
Since the settings are a little different and a little more picky than in GT6 (this is only my opinion), I would have liked to know if this car is in the continuity of what I could do or if you see things to improve. It will help me a lot to be able to offer you settings.

Thanks at all.
Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi my dears friends

Since the beginning of the game I have been able to win other cars (Bugatti Veyron Gr.4, Ferrari 458 Italia GT3, Jaguar F-Type Gr.4, Audi R18 TDI (Le Mans 2011) ,etc), some of them doubles like the Volkswagen GTI Roadster VGT and the Mazda LM55 VGT Gr2. I do not really know what to do as a car that might interest you. And then I do not remember too much :lol:.
For those who follow me since GT6 and who use my cars, I would have liked to have your opinion on the Lexus RC F GT3 .
Since the settings are a little different and a little more picky than in GT6 (this is only my opinion), I would have liked to know if this car is in the continuity of what I could do or if you see things to improve. It will help me a lot to be able to offer you settings.

Thanks at all.

For a long time in GT6 my good friend Jeje has been a "Go to Tuner" for many players, myself included:bowdown: :bowdown:.Now that there is a new tuning system in GT Sport surely it would be beneficial for all, if some people could now give feedback, positive or critical on new tunes proposed by our tuners so that they can continue to improve their tuning....which will only benefit the greater community:cheers:. So come on guys...let's work together and help our tuners build better cars for all of us.:gtpflag: I would help you my friend but unfortunately I have neither a PS4 or GT Sport..... Which makes testing your tunes rather difficult:lol:

Hi @Jeje6410

I have not had time to test
soon :)

No problem my friend. Take your time. Thanks again :cheers:

For a long time in GT6 my good friend Jeje has been a "Go to Tuner" for many players, myself included:bowdown: :bowdown:.Now that there is a new tuning system in GT Sport surely it would be beneficial for all, if some people could now give feedback, positive or critical on new tunes proposed by our tuners so that they can continue to improve their tuning....which will only benefit the greater community:cheers:. So come on guys...let's work together and help our tuners build better cars for all of us.:gtpflag: I would help you my friend but unfortunately I have neither a PS4 or GT Sport..... Which makes testing your tunes rather difficult:lol:

Thanks a lot my dear friend Kenzel :bowdown::cheers::cheers:
I know my dear friend Kenzel that if you could, you would test my cars. And it's really nice of you. It is also true that it is on positive or negative comments that we can progress. Now the game has just arrived and maybe I'm too impatient. But it would help me a lot for my next cars. In any case, I thank you for your support and I hope that you will soon join GT Sport. :gtpflag::cheers::cheers:

Hi Jerome, the only gr3 car I have atm is the Ferrari and I'm stuck on the gr3 race in the Campaign series. I always hit the front down the main straight on the start of lap 3 but after that the tyres, brakes and handling go missing in action. Only takes a few turns and someone belts me off the track. The main problem till then is sudden o/steer which no matter what I do I can't get rid of. I've spent over an hour on this damn race and I haven't finished one so far.

Do you think you can put me out of my misery my friend?

Hi Jerome, the only gr3 car I have atm is the Ferrari and I'm stuck on the gr3 race in the Campaign series. I always hit the front down the main straight on the start of lap 3 but after that the tyres, brakes and handling go missing in action. Only takes a few turns and someone belts me off the track. The main problem till then is sudden o/steer which no matter what I do I can't get rid of. I've spent over an hour on this damn race and I haven't finished one so far.

Do you think you can put me out of my misery my friend?

Thanks a lot my dear friend Lindsey for your request. I will try to make a Ferrari tune for your race in Campaign Series. On which circuit is this race running? Where can I find this race? Thanks again my dear friend Lindsey :cheers: :cheers:

Hey mate you happen to know a power sliding tune ?

I may be silly but what is it a power sliding tune ?

It's ok mate, I fooled around again and won it so we can relax for now. I think he's talking about drift.:cheers:

Good news my friend. I am very happy that you can win. :bowdown::cheers:. I could not have done the GT3 before Monday or Tuesday. That would have made you anxious to wait.:lol::lol: I will still try to make one.
If he talks about drift I do not do it.
Thanks a lot my dear friend Lindsey :cheers::cheers:

Hi @Jeje6410 Thanj

test your Lexus tuning in the campaign mode,
very nice car, you did a good job, it is stable.

I just extended the gearbox to 290 for this track, a long straight downhill.

little video to thank you :)

Lexus RC F GT3 prototype (Emil Frey Racing) '16 Tunning by "Jeje6410"

a killer driving and killer wicked video that you posted. I have questions what is your game controller setup ? and I will try your tune for that car soon and will let you know how it went. do you have any tunes for Project Cars 2 ?? Thank you. Can't wait to see what other tunes you will post.

Hi @Jeje6410

Thanks a lot my friend @seb15000 for having taken your time to test this Lexus. Thanks too for your beautiful video :bowdown::bowdown:. It's a real pleasure for me to read your enjoy and yours comments. Thanks again my friend :cheers::cheers:

a killer driving and killer wicked video that you posted. I have questions what is your game controller setup ? and I will try your tune for that car soon and will let you know how it went. do you have any tunes for Project Cars 2 ?? Thank you. Can't wait to see what other tunes you will post.

Hi @Hotspace 5150
Thanks a lot if you will try to test my tunes. For Project Cars 2, I don't make tunes because I just play Gran Turismo. Thanks again my friend :cheers::cheers:

Hi @Jeje6410

That's the circuit I had all the trouble on with the Ferrari. Had me that way that I wasn't game to attack any corner or tramp on the throttle at all. If you watch the one that won it did not get sideways anywhere, but I got him 3 corners from the end. Won a gr3 Jag so I might retire the showoff horse 'till I get a tune. :D Well driven too my friend.:cheers:

I use controller PAD PS4

well want to take a G29 steering wheel for fun :)

Thank's :cheers:

Hi my dears friends

Thanks at all.

I tried this tune but found it to be to squirriely but I also couldn’t adjust the power as I tried to use it in the Gr.3 daily race c race which I couldn’t adjust the power any help would be appreciated. Also my favorite cars are the corvette c7 gr.3 if you could help me with a tune that would be awsome

I tried this tune but found it to be to squirriely but I also couldn’t adjust the power as I tried to use it in the Gr.3 daily race c race which I couldn’t adjust the power any help would be appreciated. Also my favorite cars are the corvette c7 gr.3 if you could help me with a tune that would be awsome

Thanks a lot @Trexican24 for having tested and used this car and for your feedback. For the corvette c7 gr.3 I will try to make it Friday if you can wait. Because I don't make it before because I work. Thanks again :cheers:

With a pad Ps4 too. The sensations are excellent !!!!!
I'm buying the thrust master T300 rs GT wheel,I had the G27 which was quite good but due to the incompatibility with the ps4 I decided to do some research on different racing wheels so I watched a review from the inside sim racing site and decided to go for the T300 rs gt mainly because it's force feedback is belt driven and the pedals have a higher bit rate which means it has little to no dead zone.

Cant wait for more tunes,This gt is not transitioning well im doing horrible .
I cant get golds this person claims be female uses gamepad ds4 with tcs to off drives like how i drove in gt 3-5

AiYuna_Ever_After on twitch she currently has golds on everything except circuit expeirence anyway some gt planet community here watch this girl and try transtion her stuff into ds4 settings?

Cant wait for more tunes,This gt is not transitioning well im doing horrible .
I cant get golds this person claims be female uses gamepad ds4 with tcs to off drives like how i drove in gt 3-5

AiYuna_Ever_After on twitch she currently has golds on everything except circuit expeirence anyway some gt planet community here watch this girl and try transtion her stuff into ds4 settings?

I do not understand your post and what it's doing here.

Back