Jeje6410 GT Sport Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / 18/03/22)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 1,004 comments
Hello Jeje, I never play gt6. but read a lot of your post here, and a lot people think about you like so famous tuner in GT community.
Can I ask you to help with tune BMW M4 gr.4 when you have time?

Here a lot people who tune monster cars like Viper or Nissan GTR, but so hard to find any information about potential week cars.

Will be so cool, if you will find some time to tune m4.
so many thanks ;))))

at this moment with Dragon Trail race It's impossible to beat 1:50, where GTR and Vipers beat 1:47 and 1:46 easily.
so you help will be so helpful ;)

and I understand , you have a lot friends who also ask you to tune cars. so when you have time, o just 30 mins ;) or 15 mins to help with my request.

Hello Jeje, I never play gt6. but read a lot of your post here, and a lot people think about you like so famous tuner in GT community.
Can I ask you to help with tune BMW M4 gr.4 when you have time?

Here a lot people who tune monster cars like Viper or Nissan GTR, but so hard to find any information about potential week cars.

Will be so cool, if you will find some time to tune m4.
so many thanks ;))))

at this moment with Dragon Trail race It's impossible to beat 1:50, where GTR and Vipers beat 1:47 and 1:46 easily.
so you help will be so helpful ;)

and I understand , you have a lot friends who also ask you to tune cars. so when you have time, o just 30 mins ;) or 15 mins to help with my request.

Many thanks @Yahoo_eyu for your request. It's a real pleasure for me if I can help you. I will try to make your M4 but I can't make it before Friday. Because my work take me a lot of time. I will try to do my better. Thanks again :cheers: :cheers:

Geat tune of the Lexus. Looking forward to the Corvette too ...
Do you think you could make a tune for the Porsche RSR Gr.3? I love the car just need one of your tunes ;)

Greetings from Germany.

Thanks a lot @janzon for having used and tested my Lexus:bowdown:. It's a real pleasure for me. I will try to make your Porsche RSR Gr.3 but I can make it that Friday. Thanks again for your request :cheers::cheers:

Many thanks for your request @Yahoo_eyu (M4) , @janzon (Porsche RSR Gr.3, Corvette C7 Gr.3) and @Trexican24 (Corvette C7 Gr.3).
I will try to make yours tunes this Friday. I hope I can do it all. Maybe it will take time and sweat I would only be a part. You see me sorry if I do not have time to do everything. My job takes a lot of time and I do not want to make cars fast. Thank you very much for your messages and requests.
:cheers::cheers:

You're going to be a busy man Jeje, I bet your beautiful wife is saying "What about me???" He he, don't tell her I said that.:lol::cheers:[/QUOTE

This is true my dear Lindsey :lol: :lol:

I am thinking that to mate, Jeje has to be a full time tuner and quit his job, so he can spend more time on this game.

Hey @Retiree how are you going with GTS and how do you like it so far ?.

if I could I would play all the time my dear Fordy

Well mate, having fun and not having fun. Been on the Campaign and while some of it is ok, I wish they'd get rid of that rubbish where cars do not feel connected to the track and just slide straight into the walls.
I just finished the Tokyo timed rally in the Lexus after about 25 goes and I was ready to kill it plus it kept saying the server was under maintenance, must be as big as the Sydney Harbor Bridge. Now I've got to attempt Willow Springs where yesterday the Honda rally car wouldn't go or stop or go around corners of which there must be a thousand. Wish me luck.:confused::lol::lol:

Well mate, having fun and not having fun. Been on the Campaign and while some of it is ok, I wish they'd get rid of that rubbish where cars do not feel connected to the track and just slide straight into the walls.
I just finished the Tokyo timed rally in the Lexus after about 25 goes and I was ready to kill it plus it kept saying the server was under maintenance, must be as big as the Sydney Harbor Bridge. Now I've got to attempt Willow Springs where yesterday the Honda rally car wouldn't go or stop or go around corners of which there must be a thousand. Wish me luck.:confused::lol::lol:
When there is server maintenance on at GTS or no internet, I might play GT6 for a while because there is nothing to do when the server goes down and it is :crazy:.

Thanks a lot my dear friend Lindsey for your request. I will try to make a Ferrari tune for your race in Campaign Series. On which circuit is this race running? Where can I find this race? Thanks again my dear friend Lindsey :cheers: :cheers:

I may be silly but what is it a power sliding tune ?

Basically just a drift tune for an AWD/4WD for like a lancer etc

Hey guys if you don’t like doing liveries I do liveries here is my latest you can get it on gts search road c7 rep hope you all enjoy. If you have a request shoot me a p.m enjoy all

Attachments

• F618DB92-1F65-4439-83FA-792ADD152EF4.jpeg
    F618DB92-1F65-4439-83FA-792ADD152EF4.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 146
When there is server maintenance on at GTS or no internet, I might play GT6 for a while because there is nothing to do when the server goes down and it is :crazy:.
Damn server, I finally won those two I mentioned but because the thing was down I've got to do them again. And they're playing hard to get. That Horse Thief Mile in a rally car is too ridiculous for words, spinning out coasting around a corner at walking speed and repeatedly at any sort of speed and I'm sure I set a record for the slowest rollover ever, 25ks. Give me a break, why do they even bother putting this rubbish in what was supposed to be the game of games.

And to make matters even worse, I got 🤬 off and put on Assetto Corsa but I've got my G29 on my set up because the t300 is crappy on GTS at the moment, then I find the G29 is even crappier on AC. Tried a few setups I found but no joy, not much feeling and more play at dead centre than some old trucks I drove 30 years ago. In other words this was a lost day. Had a few of them in my younger days but at least then I knew I enjoyed them.:grumpy: but :cool:

Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 '13

550 ch
549,7 Nm
1215 kg
MR

Ratio power 100%
Ratio weight reduction 100%

Traction control

Tires
Racing hard at Racing soft

Brakes front/rear distribution

FC Suspension
F/R
65mm/65mm // 2.55inch/2.55inch
2.85hz/2.85hz
8/7
54/54
85/85
1.0/1.0
Out -0.04/In +0.20

Downforce
F/R
400/750

FC LSD
8/6/14

FC Transmission
Max speed 280 km/h
Final Gear at 4.180
1st 2.723/115
2nd 2.175/145
3rd 1.778/177
4th 1.484/212
5th 1.280/246
6th 1.147/290
For suits the track adjust just the Final Gear .

1509104451489-285395022.jpg

Good Drive and enjoy :cheers:

Last edited:
Thank you Jeje, bedtime now but I'll load her up tomorrow and let you know how I go. One thing I noticed is you've got the rollbars where I finally put them before I won the race that was driving me bonkers.:lol::lol::cheers::cheers:

Thank you Jeje, bedtime now but I'll load her up tomorrow and let you know how I go. One thing I noticed is you've got the rollbars where I finally put them before I won the race that was driving me bonkers.:lol::lol::cheers::cheers:

Ok my dear friend Lindsey. I will waiting your feedback. Thanks a lot my dear friend Lindsey :cheers::cheers:

BMW M4 Gr.4

400 ch
510,3 Nm
1105 kg
FR

Ratio power 100% niveau 2
Ratio weight reduction 100% niveau 2

Traction control

Tires
Racing hard

Brakes front/rear distribution

FC Suspension
F/R
78mm/80mm // 3.07inch/3.14inch
2.70hz /2.70hz
4/4
54/54
83/83
1.00/1.00
Out -0.04/ In +0.20

Downforce
F/R
220/520

FC LSD
8/6/14

FC Transmission
Max speed 250 km/h
Final Gear at 4.000
1st 3.172/72
2nd 2.365/97
3rd 1.958/117
4th 1.660/139
5th 1.464/157
6th 1.312/176
7th 1.201/202
Final Gear at 2.890
For suits the track adjust just the Final Gear .

1509111906020-956811493.jpg

Good Drive and enjoy :cheers:

Last edited:
Hello
Ty for the time u take to give us setting that help us to get faster..sorry my english is a bit rusty.....but i m used to yours setup since gt5 ....
I know there re many setup for the GT-R but can u take time to make us a good setting for the gtr gr4.... i

Hello
Ty for the time u take to give us setting that help us to get faster..sorry my english is a bit rusty.....but i m used to yours setup since gt5 ....
I know there re many setup for the GT-R but can u take time to make us a good setting for the gtr gr4.... i

When I will have time I will try to make your gtr gr.4. But I can't do it this week-end. Maybe next week because I will do anothers tunes for anothers pilots. Thanks a lot :cheers::cheers:

If you have a chance, could you try tuning the Alfa Romeo 4C Gr. 4 car please.
I think it's the nicest looking GR.4 car, and I'm aware it's likely never going to be as good as the GTR in daily races, but I think it's too good looking to pass up racing it sometimes.

If you have a chance, could you try tuning the Alfa Romeo 4C Gr. 4 car please.
I think it's the nicest looking GR.4 car, and I'm aware it's likely never going to be as good as the GTR in daily races, but I think it's too good looking to pass up racing it sometimes.

If I can and if I find the time to make it. Thanks for your request :cheers:

Many thanks for your request @Yahoo_eyu (M4) , @janzon (Porsche RSR Gr.3, Corvette C7 Gr.3) and @Trexican24 (Corvette C7 Gr.3).
I will try to make yours tunes this Friday. I hope I can do it all. Maybe it will take time and sweat I would only be a part. You see me sorry if I do not have time to do everything. My job takes a lot of time and I do not want to make cars fast. Thank you very much for your messages and requests.
:cheers::cheers:
Guys put your request for up for liveries been working on a Ferrari right now and we’ll be making a Halloween special stay tuned lol. And thanks jeje640 for taking time to tune the cars for us much appreciated! Send me a friend friend jerradadams24

Back