Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments
Hi my dear friend Barnabas
Thank you very much my dear friend Barnabas for all these tips. I will try to save the data on a USB stick and format the hard drive. I do not think this is the laser because I have the same problem after downloading the game from the PSN. If I have a problem I will ask you.
Thanks again my dear friend Barnabas
Take care
Bests regards :cheers::cheers:
Jerome my friend you are more than welcome. If I can be of further help just let me know.
May the Lord bless you,
Barnabas

My first car in GT Sport : Honda NSX GR.B Rally Car
15075329079421776179475.jpg

Good Drive and enjoy :cheers:

Unfortunately I won't be able to visit your new garage as I don't have a PS4......however I will keep an eye on your old garage to ensure the cars are kept clean and the doors closed up at night.:lol::cheers:

What a wonderful idea my friend.:lol: I trust you completely :cheers: Thanks again my dear friend Kenzel for all :bowdown::bowdown::cheers::cheers:

I will be in your GT Sports garage my friend 👍.

Thanks my dear Fordy. :cheers::cheers:. I am very happy to come in GT Sport with you and others. :cheers:

Hello Jeje
Like Fordlaser i cant yet be able to visit your garage in GT Sport because i dont have a PS4. I hope sincerely you have sucess in GT Sport like you have in GT 6. I hope you dont forget the tunes for GT 6 in seasonal events and other cars.
Enjoy the new game
Best regards
Joao

Hello Jeje
Like Fordlaser i cant yet be able to visit your garage in GT Sport because i dont have a PS4. I hope sincerely you have sucess in GT Sport like you have in GT 6. I hope you dont forget the tunes for GT 6 in seasonal events and other cars.
Enjoy the new game
Best regards
Joao

Thanks a lot my dear friend Joao. I will not forget the tunes for the Seasonnal event in GT6. Best regards my dear friend Joao :cheers::cheers:

Bon jour mon ami,
What is your tune for the Ring race, the new one. I went to the last page but may have missed it. I am using the 67 MK IV Ford. The TS030 is not a real car. It has no wins in any real life racing and I refuse to use it. So if you have a tune for a real life race proven race car then I would like to use your tune. Thank you for all you have done and being a most excellent friend.
My best regards, Barnabas

Bon jour mon ami,
What is your tune for the Ring race, the new one. I went to the last page but may have missed it. I am using the 67 MK IV Ford. The TS030 is not a real car. It has no wins in any real life racing and I refuse to use it. So if you have a tune for a real life race proven race car then I would like to use your tune. Thank you for all you have done and being a most excellent friend.
My best regards, Barnabas

Hi my dear Barnabas
I don't know if I have a special tune for this race in the Nurburgring. I have a lot tunes race car in 600PP and I don't try any. Sorry for not being able to help you anymore. Bests regards my dear friend Barnabas.

Hi my dear Barnabas
I don't know if I have a special tune for this race in the Nurburgring. I have a lot tunes race car in 600PP and I don't try any. Sorry for not being able to help you anymore. Bests regards my dear friend Barnabas.

Jerome,
That is okay. I may see you in GT Sport after the first of the year. You have been and still are a very good friend. Though thousands of miles may separate us, it is the heart that matters. You will always have a place there. For a long time I looked to @shaunm80 as the main tuner but never really had what I would consider a true friend; no disrespect to Shaun, he did do a few tunes for me upon request but we really never had many conversations, before that I never ran a tune by any tuner except @praiano63. Praiano was and is a true friend, even though he has also moved on we had many conversations and still do. You have been my primary source for the last of GT6. You have taught me a lot about how to set up on my tune by giving me an excellent base and much encouragement. I know that both Praiano and Shaun have gone to GT Sport as you are. That is okay as well. I will not stop having a conversation with you from time to time. I would trust you to tell me if GT Sport is really worth the investment as in US dollars I'm looking at nearly $800 for the game, the PS4 and a wheel.

We bought our very first house in November. My wife changed jobs and doesn't make as much as she once did but doesn't have to drive 120 miles round trip everyday any longer. I believe that because of our changes in income, a different country where taxes are less and the home purchase we should get a very nice income tax return. We have always gotten a refund so I expect the refund for 2017 to be 2 or 3 times the amount we usually would have gotten. I am trusting YHWH because everything belongs to Him anyway. I do not pray for things, I pray for people and their well being. I hope that I have been an encouragement to you and maybe as time passes you may want to know more about my Father in Heaven. I will say this, the church as Christians have been deceived for the last 1800 years. Yes they believe Jesus is the true Messiah and accepting Him as your Lord and Savior is the beginning. The truth has nothing to do with religion. All Father YHWH wants from us is a personal relationship and Jesus died willingly so that we could again have the type of relationship that Adam and Eve had before their fall in the garden. Thank you so much for the friendship and encouragement.
Your friend always,
Barnabas

Jerome,
That is okay. I may see you in GT Sport after the first of the year. You have been and still are a very good friend. Though thousands of miles may separate us, it is the heart that matters. You will always have a place there. For a long time I looked to @shaunm80 as the main tuner but never really had what I would consider a true friend; no disrespect to Shaun, he did do a few tunes for me upon request but we really never had many conversations, before that I never ran a tune by any tuner except @praiano63. Praiano was and is a true friend, even though he has also moved on we had many conversations and still do. You have been my primary source for the last of GT6. You have taught me a lot about how to set up on my tune by giving me an excellent base and much encouragement. I know that both Praiano and Shaun have gone to GT Sport as you are. That is okay as well. I will not stop having a conversation with you from time to time. I would trust you to tell me if GT Sport is really worth the investment as in US dollars I'm looking at nearly $800 for the game, the PS4 and a wheel.

We bought our very first house in November. My wife changed jobs and doesn't make as much as she once did but doesn't have to drive 120 miles round trip everyday any longer. I believe that because of our changes in income, a different country where taxes are less and the home purchase we should get a very nice income tax return. We have always gotten a refund so I expect the refund for 2017 to be 2 or 3 times the amount we usually would have gotten. I am trusting YHWH because everything belongs to Him anyway. I do not pray for things, I pray for people and their well being. I hope that I have been an encouragement to you and maybe as time passes you may want to know more about my Father in Heaven. I will say this, the church as Christians have been deceived for the last 1800 years. Yes they believe Jesus is the true Messiah and accepting Him as your Lord and Savior is the beginning. The truth has nothing to do with religion. All Father YHWH wants from us is a personal relationship and Jesus died willingly so that we could again have the type of relationship that Adam and Eve had before their fall in the garden. Thank you so much for the friendship and encouragement.
Your friend always,
Barnabas

Thank you very much for your kind words my dear Barnabas. As you say, despite the miles that separate us, I'll be here to talk to you. I'm on vacation from 21 December so I'll have a little more time to offer you cars if GT Sport allows me. @praiano63 and @shaunm80 are really great and very nice guys. I know that the game plus the PS4 and the steering wheel represent a heavy investment but it is worth it. But in life there are more important priorities. And I'm glad to know that you were able to invest in a new house with your wife. I wish you the best and even if I'm not too sure that God will bless you and your wife.
Bests regards my dear friend
Take care you and your family
Jérôme

Back