Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments
News Tunes :
Autobacs Garaiya GT300 Base Model '08 550 PP (RH, RM, RS)
14861306780621150750919.jpg

Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01 600 PP (RH, RM, RS)
148613085407394577123.jpg

And this version of this Autobacs Garaiya GT300 Base Model '08 500 PP (RH, RM, RS) reworked with new settings.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Last edited:
How are you going my friend, sorry I have not been testing any of you new cars, I have been playing on my PS2 because it is more fun on that console at the moment 👍.

How are you going my friend, sorry I have not been testing any of you new cars, I have been playing on my PS2 because it is more fun on that console at the moment 👍.

Hi my friend
I'm fine thank you. And you? I was wondering what you were getting. It's nice to hear from you. For cars you test them whenever you want. There's no problem. As I have time in front of me I take advantage of it to make it. Have fun on ps2. To the pleasure my very dear friend :cheers: :cheers:

Hi my friend
I'm fine thank you. And you? I was wondering what you were getting. It's nice to hear from you. For cars you test them whenever you want. There's no problem. As I have time in front of me I take advantage of it to make it. Have fun on ps2. To the pleasure my very dear friend :cheers: :cheers:
I am very well thank you :cheers:, I hope we will get some news on GT Sports soon because I have just lost interest in GT6 in the last few days.

News Tunes for : A-Spec Seasonnal Race
Update 27/01/17

530 PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap : Suzuka Circuit 2014 :
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 550 PP (SH) reduce the power at 85,3%

Last edited:
My goodness, you have been busy pumping out the tunes:bowdown:. Do you not sleep:) I really must try to make time to try some of them ( and if I'm honest, look at how you tune in certain areas. It's always illuminating to see other's ideas as I attempt to improve my own tunes). I hope you don't object to my comparing your tunes to my own in an attempt to see where improvements can be made because at times I feel:banghead:. Keep up the good work my friend because you are helping countless unnamed players, like me with their enjoyment of the game.

My goodness, you have been busy pumping out the tunes:bowdown:. Do you not sleep:) I really must try to make time to try some of them ( and if I'm honest, look at how you tune in certain areas. It's always illuminating to see other's ideas as I attempt to improve my own tunes). I hope you don't object to my comparing your tunes to my own in an attempt to see where improvements can be made because at times I feel:banghead:. Keep up the good work my friend because you are helping countless unnamed players, like me with their enjoyment of the game.

Thanks a lot my dear friend Kenzel :bowdown: :cheers:. I am really touched by all these nice words. Do not worry I sleep a lot :lol: :lol: but as I am on vacation for 2 months I enjoy a maximum to play. If some of these settings can help you on your cars there are no worries. It will be with pleasure. And I am not opposed to a comparison. On the contrary, it will help us to improve some adjustments. I must also take the time to try your cars. It will be with great pleasure. If some players find some adjustments good for their driving style, so much the better. After I know that these settings are not perfect and I would say so much better. I learn every day by looking at settings of other tuners like those of my dear friend @GhostRider65 or @shaunm80 and so many others. Thank you again my dear friend Kenzel. :cheers: Best regards. :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
As you can see, I have not been able to make cars in the last few days. But I had a lot of work to illustrate the garage of the cars that I propose to you. And the work is far from over. I hope you will like it. I would not have time this weekend to make other cars but I hope you will find your happiness among those already offered. I'll be back next week with new Tunes. By then enjoy yourself well and good weekend.

Hi everyone,
As you can see, I have not been able to make cars in the last few days. But I had a lot of work to illustrate the garage of the cars that I propose to you. And the work is far from over. I hope you will like it. I would not have time this weekend to make other cars but I hope you will find your happiness among those already offered. I'll be back next week with new Tunes. By then enjoy yourself well and good weekend.

I really like the way you have the link to the tune and the photo of the car, this is very good my friend :bowdown:.

Hi everyone,

Busy busy getting the photographs linked . Looks good :cheers:

Back