Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments
News Tunes :
Ferrari F430 '06 500 PP (SH, SM, SS)
14898533567501611719970.jpg

Ferrari SP1 '08 500 PP (SH, SM, SS)
1489853472336-2031189242.jpg

Ferrari 599 '06 500 PP (SH, SM, SS)
1489853570629-145682852.jpg

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Nice to see you've tuned your garage with pics,looks much better.👍
Keep your tunes coming,i already used some for the latest seasonals.

Hi my dear friend
I'm glad to see that you like this new presentation with pics.👍. I also thank you very much to see that you still use my cars for the last events. Thanks a lot my dear friend :cheers: :cheers:

News Tunes for : A-Spec Seasonnal Race
Update 13/02/17

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96 450 PP (SH, SM, SS)
View attachment 627602

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

It's been a long time i've been here.
I was fed up with the repeating events (still the fact saddly :( ) so i've tried to try something different instead.
I was building cities (at least trying to) on cities skylines.
Now my PC is struggling to run the game smoothly.
I can't even run steam anymore without interuptions.
Back to business.
I've used this for the London seasonal but couldn't manage to win it after 3 attempts :( .:boggled:
Then suddenly i did notice that it was only 450pp.:lol::ouch:
I never wanted to enter the London seasonal with it,i wanted to use it for the Clubman SS5 seasonal.:banghead:
Over there it is a easy winner and my first car that delivered me a sub 1 minute lap time.

Still more of your tunes to try out.

It's been a long time i've been here.
I was fed up with the repeating events (still the fact saddly :( ) so i've tried to try something different instead.
I was building cities (at least trying to) on cities skylines.
Now my PC is struggling to run the game smoothly.
I can't even run steam anymore without interuptions.
Back to business.
I've used this for the London seasonal but couldn't manage to win it after 3 attempts :( .:boggled:
Then suddenly i did notice that it was only 450pp.:lol::ouch:
I never wanted to enter the London seasonal with it,i wanted to use it for the Clubman SS5 seasonal.:banghead:
Over there it is a easy winner and my first car that delivered me a sub 1 minute lap time.

Still more of your tunes to try out.

Thanks a lot my dear friend @svenhjs666 . I appreciate a lot yours comments .:cheers:. I will adding this car in the list. Thanks again my dear friend :cheers: :cheers:

Hi Jeje,

Just a wee quick update on the current "seasonals". I have just used your McLaren MP4-12C '10 (old tune) in the Non-Race Car Super Lap. It got me an easy Gold:cheers:.....so much so, that even with my "ham fisted" driving I placed in the top 500! :gtpflag:The grip even with CS tyres was amazing....just confirming what a great tune this is. I've said it before...but I am going to say it AGAIN....we'll done on a truly wonderful tune.:bowdown:...this car makes even me look good:)

Hi Jeje,

Just a wee quick update on the current "seasonals". I have just used your McLaren MP4-12C '10 (old tune) in the Non-Race Car Super Lap. It got me an easy Gold:cheers:.....so much so, that even with my "ham fisted" driving I placed in the top 500! :gtpflag:The grip even with CS tyres was amazing....just confirming what a great tune this is. I've said it before...but I am going to say it AGAIN....we'll done on a truly wonderful tune.:bowdown:...this car makes even me look good:)

Thank you very much my dear friend for testing this McLaren for this event. I am very glad that you could reach the top 500. Coming from you it is always a real pleasure to read your comments and your enthusiasm for this car . Thanks again my dear friend tuner :cheers: :cheers:

Jejechris, can you figure out this Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A '88 just to get gold on 550PP Non-Race Car Super Lap: Eifel Flat. I have no idea to tune it just to get gold :confused: :crazy:.

I've used Kenzel's setting/tune but failed.

Jejechris, can you figure out this Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A '88 just to get gold on 550PP Non-Race Car Super Lap: Eifel Flat. I have no idea to tune it just to get gold :confused: :crazy:.

Ok my friend I can do it for Friday. Thanks for your request. :cheers:

Sorry my friend but I can't make a decent tune for this event in CS . The full power is very hard to control. Sorry my friend :cheers:

Sorry my friend but I can't make a decent tune for this event in CS . The full power is very hard to control. Sorry my friend :cheers:
Its OK. I thought you got idea to tame it. I just couldn't tame it, not even silver 1.50:** only.

If anyone in this thread could manage a tune for 'healing' this old Supra to grab silver easily, I will be happy & :bowdown: him. :cheers: :lol:

Last edited:
Its OK. I thought you got idea to tame it. I just couldn't tame it, not even silver 1.50:** only.

If anyone in this thread could manage a tune for 'healing' this old Supra to grab silver easily, I will be happy & :bowdown: him. :cheers: :lol:
I tried tuning that car, even put FLAT FLOOR to try and give it more Downforce. But gave up, that is one of the handful that I just cannot tune. Car cannot be that bad or PD would not have included it, but it's worse than the Cizeta or Spyker. 3 cars to absolutely avoid.:yuck:

Back