Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / last update 14/12/2017)

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 930 comments
Been quite awhile since a peeked into your garage........WOW is it full.

You have added a lot of tunes, must have been hard at work, but looks really good my friend. And very easy to find what your looking for. Nice job setting up the tunes post, and I like the pic and link idea. Keep them coming 👍

Been quite awhile since a peeked into your garage........WOW is it full.

You have added a lot of tunes, must have been hard at work, but looks really good my friend. And very easy to find what your looking for. Nice job setting up the tunes post, and I like the pic and link idea. Keep them coming 👍

Thank you very much my friend :cheers:. I appreciate your comments very much. It's really nice of you to come and see, and to have said your impression. :cheers: The work you do in your garage and on the site is great. I really like. :bowdown::bowdown:. Thanks again my friend :cheers: :cheers:

News Tunes :
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14 550 PP (SS)
14863906209261126042027.jpg

Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT Type SP '07 500 PP (SH, SM, SS)
1486390927452990989278.jpg

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks a lot my dear friend. I will adding to the list:cheers::cheers:. Do you tried it in CM tires? Thanks again my friend for your test I appreciate a lot :bowdown::bowdown: :cheers:
You ae welcome my friend. Yes, the car handled so well on SH tires that I tried it on CS tires. It still handles very well on CS so I tried it on CH. Still controllable, but I came in 3rd. CM tires increased the challenge, but I was still able to win. I really like this car with your tune! :cheers::cheers::bowdown::bowdown:👍👍:)

You ae welcome my friend. Yes, the car handled so well on SH tires that I tried it on CS tires. It still handles very well on CS so I tried it on CH. Still controllable, but I came in 3rd. CM tires increased the challenge, but I was still able to win. I really like this car with your tune! :cheers::cheers::bowdown::bowdown:👍👍:)

Thank you very much my friend. I could not have believed that at 500PP this car behaved as well in CS and SH. Thanks again my friend for your tests :cheers: :cheers:

Thank you very much my dear friend for your comments on this Lexus:cheers:. It's one of my favorite cars and I'm glad it makes you enjoy driving. Thanks again my dear friend :cheers: :cheers:
It is good I am using your tunes again, you are really improving my friend :cheers:. My new driving style did not go well with my wheel settings that a friend told to change so I have gone back to my original wheel settings that suit me the best :).

It is good I am using your tunes again, you are really improving my friend :cheers:. My new driving style did not go well with my wheel settings that a friend told to change so I have gone back to my original wheel settings that suit me the best :).

Thank you very much my friend for these nice words.:cheers: :cheers: It touches me. Speaking of driving style, I have to say that I changed a little mine too. At the very beginning, I liked to drive cars a little under steerers out of turn. For a few months now I have changed this style to have cars easier to use when coming out of the turn and not to waste too much time. I'm happy for you that you regain your feelings of piloting with your old parameters. At least you will have tried with others and now you know which ones suit you best. Thanks again my dear friend :cheers: :cheers:👍

Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 450 PP (CS) It handles not bad on (CS) tyres for the Expert race and won :cheers:, it is even better on (SH) tyres for the Expert race, the handling and the body roll of the car is excellent on these tyres my friend, once again 12 out of 10 for providing me for a excellent tune for this race :):cheers:.
View attachment 627964

Thanks a lot my friend for testing this Mazda in the Expert race. :cheers: It's always a real pleasure to read your satisfaction. Thanks again my dear friend :cheers::cheers:👍

Hi my friends
I have just learned that my holidays which are scheduled until the end of the month, are unfortunately shortened. I have to get back to work on February 22nd. So that means I would have much less time to devote to GT6, and prepare cars. I would only have Friday available. I hope you will continue to find your happiness 👍

Hi my friends
I have just learned that my holidays which are scheduled until the end of the month, are unfortunately shortened. I have to get back to work on February 22nd. So that means I would have much less time to devote to GT6, and prepare cars. I would only have Friday available. I hope you will continue to find your happiness 👍

Sorry to hear that your holidays are shortened. I hope you enjoyed the time away from work.
You have tuned so many cars lately it will take me, and I assume others, a while to try them all. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Back