JENKINS, The Gran Turismo Cat

• Thread starter MadmuppGT
  • 615 comments
As many of us might have seen by now, there is a very well modeled cat in the Kyoto - Gion photo location... complete with whiskers, moving and blinking eyes.

My question is, why is the cat there?

is it truely random or could it be a sweet gesture from a programmer to put their pet cat into the game, thus immortalising it.

Either way I like the cat... I call him Jenkins haha:dopey:

Jp love cats, they appear almost everywere. Maybe part of their "pop culture"??
And about the monkey/nessie/dog... its quality it's poor compared to the cat.
Yeah, they love cats!

Jp love cats, they appear almost everywere. Maybe part of their "pop culture"??
And about the monkey/nessie/dog... its quality it's poor compared to the cat.
Yeah, they love cats!

Yea I know. I've tried to capture a good shot of it but the closer you get the worse it looks.

This is what they look like in the japanese version:

AQzsp.jpg

And uncensored:

Enough of the sexual relations! Can we see some full-sized pictures of this ginger pussy?

I love this thread:tup:

But seriously, were exactly is the cat? I've looked all over.

Its like something to make up for the what the haters here call "flaws" and "dissapointments" in this game.

Sorry for the inconvenience, here have a cat.

I love this thread:tup:

But seriously, were exactly is the cat? I've looked all over.

Its in Kyoto photo location, in the main arch sat on a step... you cant miss him.

oh and folks, can I just say this whole thread reads like a Carry On movie... Laughing my arse off.

Keep it up, as I know it can be hard to maintain the momentum <------- OH MATRON!

You must have missed the GT and trees thread, or last years show stopper the sheep in gt5 thread. This has yet to reach that level.

I can only dream of this thread reaching the levels of the great sheep debate of 2011... or the raging heated scandal that was 2Dtree gate!

This is more a light hearted affair to see if theres is a genuine story behing this cat and maybe the dog... as there is obvious attention to detail gone into them.

Looks like an Abyssinian. 👍

abyssinian.jpg

I'd like to see the Brazilian version. Giggity. :mischievous:

Dude knows his pussy, good eye!

Back