Jonas' Trading Thread: gear needed! 0/0/0 cars available

• Thread starter Jonasrulez
  • 83 comments
I will accept asap. Thanks for trading with me! I'm busy updating my mygt garage :D

Greets!

I got home last night and did my sends, but you still haven't accepted the FR yet... so, I hooked up frenzal instead. Maybe tonight???

s0ul_chicken
I got home last night and did my sends, but you still haven't accepted the FR yet... so, I hooked up frenzal instead. Maybe tonight???

Yeah, I accepted it this morning :D Now what would you like for the gear. I've uploaded the link.

Greets!

Hey Jonas. Would you want anything off me? I'm struggling to see what you need cause I'm on my phone!

Jonasrulez
Hi ScottishGT5,
I'm currently looking for Gear and Tickets.
I'm looking for level 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-19-21-24 tickets
All special tickets
All birthday tickets accept '67

Gear link:
http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=37538

Greets!

Mobile post

I should be able to trade 15, 19, 21, 24 and maybe some of the lower ones. I have quite a few other bday tickets that I'll inform you about later. I still have a trade space today so if I get back on ill sort you out!

Scottish GT5
I should be able to trade 15, 19, 21, 24 and maybe some of the lower ones. I have quite a few other bday tickets that I'll inform you about later. I still have a trade space today so if I get back on ill sort you out!

Thanks, much appreciated! Now, what would you like for them?

Greets!

HokieRacer3861
All gear sent! Enjoy!

Going to go ahead and leave you positive rep before I forget.

Cheers! 👍

Thank you sir! L23 heading your way tomorrow!

Greets!

Jonasrulez
Thanks, much appreciated! Now, what would you like for them?

Greets!

Don't suppose you have a GSXR-4? Or maybe a GTR GT Academy?

Scottish GT5
Don't suppose you have a GSXR-4? Or maybe a GTR GT Academy?

I have both. I have the GT-R in Matte Black, fully tuned and another GT-R Academy in GT-Fluorence-010 W, fully stock.
The Suzuki GSX-R/4 in GSX-R/4 Dark Gray, 0/77.0/0 condition and another GSX-R/4 in GSX-R/4 Silver Metallic in 0/0/0 condition :D

Greets!

I'll deal on Two tickets for the Fully tuned GTR GT Academy and the GSX-R/4 in 0/0/0, if that's ok? Just specify which tickets or do you want random?

Scottish GT5
I'll deal on Two tickets for the Fully tuned GTR GT Academy and the GSX-R/4 in 0/0/0, if that's ok? Just specify which tickets or do you want random?

Ok.
12/07 Nissan GT-R Academy version Matte Black( fully tuned ) for level 24 ticket
13/07 Suzuki GSX-R/4 Silver Metallic 0/0/0 for '10 ticket ( if you don't have this one, than please a Classic Muscle Car ticket )

Greets!

Yeah, I accepted it this morning :D Now what would you like for the gear. I've uploaded the link.

Greets!

What color(s) is your A/C '66 - TVR Speed 12 - RUF 3400S - Renaultsport Trophy Race Car - Lupo Cup Car - and are they 0/0/0?

(One reason why think mygt is a complete waste of time...)

What color(s) is your A/C '66 - TVR Speed 12 - RUF 3400S - Renaultsport Trophy Race Car - Lupo Cup Car - and are they 0/0/0?

Out the top of my head A/C Cobra '66 black with gold stripes 0/0/0, Renault Trophy Race Car beige ( don't know real name, sorry! ) also 0/0/0 these are the only ones in 0/0/0 condition. You want to know the other?

Greets!

Well, since I have those in those colors - how many switches and miles on the 3400S?

20,000 - ouch... I will keep looking. I need a 3400S to race with, but that is a bit high in the mileage department.

I could use the restore ticket on it :D
anyway, I will take a good look in my garage and will try to find some great 0/0/0 cars!

Greets!

I could use the restore ticket on it :D
anyway, I will take a good look in my garage and will try to find some great 0/0/0 cars!

Greets!

That will work for me - if you do the restore ticket, we have a deal on the 3400S!

Sorry mate I couldn't send tonight. 👎 I'll send tomorrow now and then on Sunday.

Sorry mate I couldn't send tonight. 👎 I'll send tomorrow now and then on Sunday.

It's ok! No rush lol

OP
06/07 GOLDNHawk------L23 for Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92 | sent!
07/07 HokieRacer3851--L23 for Gear Ticket not send-gear recieved
08/07 S0ul_Chicken----RUF 3400S (Restorated) for Gear
09/07 Diogo G.---------Callaway C12 for Gear
10/07 Dooblewasur /
11/07-Rayc3rken-------L23 for NOMAD Diablo '00
12/07-ScottishGT5-----Nissan GT-R Academy version Matte Black( fully tuned ) for level 24 ticket
13/07-ScottishGT5-----Suzuki GSX-R/4 Silver Metallic 0/0/0 for '10 ticket ( or Classic Muscle Car ticket )

14/07-ThaRealCreeper--
15/07-

16 Helmets - 19 suits sent! I just sent everything that was allowed, so you will have some extra stuff for future trades. Thanks!

Back