Jonas' Trading Thread: gear needed! 0/0/0 cars available

• Thread starter Jonasrulez
  • 83 comments
s0ul_chicken
16 Helmets - 19 suits sent! I just sent everything that was allowed, so you will have some extra stuff for future trades. Thanks!

Thank you! I'll send the RUF 3400S tomorrow with 1 switch, 0 miles and 0 wins.

Greets!

I was really wanting that car, but got horns and paint that I already have a ton of instead. I must admit, trading with you was so much more difficult than it really needed to be.

Keep the gear, I don't need it back - I will just cut my losses and call it good.
exitonly.gif

Hello, put me up for 1 Matte brown and 1 Matte purple.
I can send you 2 Mattes that you don't have
Add my secondary account : EVIL----GRIEVOUS ill trade from there :)
As soon as you reply to this ill send what you want.

V v G T v V
Hello, put me up for 1 Matte brown and 1 Matte purple.
I can send you 2 Mattes that you don't have
Add my secondary account : EVIL----GRIEVOUS ill trade from there :)
As soon as you reply to this ill send what you want.

Sorry but I have every matte, could you please help me complete my gearlist?

Greets!

Ouchie..careful where you put that thing!:dopey: but in all seriousness do you have me on fl? I'll race your bobs.:)

Ouchie..careful where you put that thing!:dopey: but in all seriousness do you have me on fl? I'll race your bobs.:)

I'm affraid not sir...I'll add you tomorrow, if thats ok for you :sly:

Yeah, shire... Give me your list... Oh I also want a lvl ticket... Thx

Ok. What level ticket? I have 16-17-18-20-22-23. Please pick missin' gear from my list here

Greets!

Sorry mate. I completely forgot to send the cars! :dunce: I'll send them over the next two days!

Scottish GT5
Sorry mate. I completely forgot to send the cars! :dunce: I'll send them over the next two days!

It's cool :D I'll send your cars Wednesday and Thursday.

Greets!

Hah,I filled the send box twice over,101 suits in total,should help you along a bit,sir.:D

I meant to send your 2010 ticket yesterday but I'll send it today!

I'm interested in your 370Z Tuned Car GT Academy '08 Vibrant Red, Racing Kart 125 SPL Red with Black, '67 Birthday ticket, Level 22 ticket, 5 x XJR-9 paint, and possibly the Classic Muscle Car ticket that you're getting from ScottishGT5.

I have car level 1-20 tickets to offer. :)

BMWcrazy
I'm interested in your 370Z Tuned Car GT Academy '08 Vibrant Red, Racing Kart 125 SPL Red with Black, '67 Birthday ticket, Level 22 ticket..

I have car level 1-20 tickets to offer. :)

Okay, i have left what I'm willing to trade in the qoute :) You'll get the XJR-9 paints for free :D I can start send August 1 :(
I want to trade all that for the L1, L2, L3, L4 ticket. Interested?

Greets!

Okay, i have left what I'm willing to trade in the qoute :) You'll get the XJR-9 paints for free :D I can start send August 1 :(
I want to trade all that for the L1, L2, L3, L4 ticket. Interested?

Greets!

Sure. I'll add you and start sending the tickets on the 1st of August. :)

BMWcrazy
Sure. I'll add you and start sending the tickets on the 1st of August. :)

Ok! Please add Jonas_rulez and Ikke_rulez16. Send all stuff to Jonas please, I send tickets from Ikke. Cars be Jonas :crazy:
Thanks for trading sir!

Greets!

V v G T v V'S WANTED Birthday Tickets Thread
Hello, I'm looking for the following Birthday Tickets :

To see what other things I have to offer click here
If you are interested in setting up a trade click here

V

V v G T v V
V v G T v V

christara321
Any reason to bump an thread which is nearly 5 months old.
Just take a look at the last post made here. Jul 12 2012, 10:37 PM #81Jonasrulez
Plus its not your first effort at doing this. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7786308#post7786308
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Hello both :) I see that you (V v G T v V) have been able to dig one of my old thread but as Christara said: What is the odds that you would be able to get a trade set up out of a 5 month old Thread?? If you'd like to set one up in the future, please send a PM to the person that you want to contact instead of reviving one 👍. And just to make it clear I have closed the thread meaning I'm not going to trade anymore, nothing personal! Just because my goal has been achieved: all level tickets.

Chris, nice to hear from you again :)

Have a nice day and maybe talk soon, Jonas.

Back