Jross427 Video thread

• Thread starter jross427
  • 13 comments
ive got nothin bad to say it's all good here all those cars... are GEEZ you did all those drifts perfectly. :scared: awsome entrys and exits and geez you actually drifted in courses people usually don't play in.

The drifting is good,the quality of video is good,and editing is good,it's excellent in general 👍!

well, for one it wasnt bad untill it got to DF. you need to brighten your video either using your capture program or your video editor.
not a bad job on the editing part. and the drifting isnt too bad either. better than alot of other videos i have seen.
one thing.. on DF you should try to actually try not to use the runoff space right before the first tunnel. it would look alot better imo.
what tires are you using though?

thanks for the comments, i hope to jump into the GTPDC pretty soon, and make some more videos like said.

Pink the Floyd-i use a DS2, but it is slightly smaller than the standard sony one, also the R2 and L2 buttons are in a trigger position. i have switched the handbrake and special button so the hanbrake is R1 and O is a dead button. this helps cause i can brake,downshift, and hit the handbrake at the same time if needed. also it helps with the aggresive D1 style kickbacks.

Suzuki-I use N2 tires and everything is tuned around 500hp except the M3 and Z4 which are around 440. the Pace car at the end was on N2's in the front and N1's in the rear and had 660 hp. i use the runoff left of the first tunnel in df (right from the camera angle because it gives me a better drive out of that right hander to kick it left and connect to the next right, it kinda preference. just a question for you, would i get marked down in GTPDC for using that area? i take the df
advice

jross427
Suzuki-I use N2 tires and everything is tuned around 500hp except the M3 and Z4 which are around 440. the Pace car at the end was on N2's in the front and N1's in the rear and had 660 hp. i use the runoff left of the first tunnel in df (right from the camera angle because it gives me a better drive out of that right hander to kick it left and connect to the next right, it kinda preference. just a question for you, would i get marked down in GTPDC for using that area? i take the df
advice
heh, thats a good question.
it IS considered a part of the track, BUT there is a rumble strip there and some people might consider going past the rumble strip going off track.
i think that would be better to ask sheron, because i dont think i have judged any DF matches.
when it gets used like you use it, the corner is a lesser angle than what it was ment to be taken at.
i think it would be more of a personal opinion, but if you really want to know ask sheron, or some of the other judges.

and i had a feeling that you were using ds2. i could see it in your steering movments. it just doesnt look like a dfp in 900*. you really have to stare at the front wheels to see it. but you had decent/fluid control. i have seen worse, i have seen better. so its not bad, its more good than bad.

Unfortunatly i will not be able to post a vid. for a while. my game data got screwed over again:crazy: and working 2 jobs and high school (im doin summer school to get the many classes needed to grad. now passed so i have room to take off 2 periods during the normal school year to work) isn't leavin me much time. it might be a while:( but it will be better than the last one when it does come out

Back