• Thread starter breakpoint
  • 11 comments

breakpoint

Return of the Krugen
Premium
United States
Huntsville, Alabama.
LEGION138
Well finally got my hardware problem worked out so i could compile my video's. This is the first one and later tonight going to edit the second one. Sorry parnelli i couldn't leave out music, but at least its not the stuff you hate:sly:
And like always, sorry for the lousy editing, i suck at editing video.

Drifting-Down

Had a few problems again with my program shutting down and or not responding. Nothing pisses you off more than editing for 30 mins and then loosing all of it while its rendering:ouch: So i didn't try again last night because i didn't want to break my monitor, will finish 2nd saga of it tonight after work.

Hey man that was BEATIFUL!!! ooops Beautiful! :dopey: Had a hard time not touching myself as i watched! :embarrassed: I especially like the drift thru those 2 cones (Laguna turn 2) in your Beemer! Planned or just coincidence?

Hey man that was BEATIFUL!!! ooops Beautiful! :dopey: Had a hard time not touching myself as i watched! :embarrassed: I especially like the drift thru those 2 cones (Laguna turn 2) in your Beemer! Planned or just coincidence?

Thanks. The cones were a deff plan. Couldn't tell because of the angle but the car barely fit through them sideways. Took me about 5-6 tries to nail it. I think i went a little overboard with the slow motion on that part though. Like i said im not good at editing:scared: So i guess you were ok with a little music from the walrus.

That second video is quality!!!

Fairplay, I could not be arsed to edit a video like that, I just practice and practice and dial in a good lap and just record it LOL

Not a fan of the first video, not my style of Music or Cars sorry, teh drifting is spot on though. Well done ;)

Like i said im not good at editing:scared: So i guess you were ok with a little music from the walrus.

Ah who cares about the editing. Not I! I'm the sort that watches vids on You Tube and if the intro is too detailed and long (with credits and stuff) i'm already gone. I just wanna see the action.

And yeah the music didn't match the vid but in a way it kinda did. A bit of trippy music to go along with the Miata and S4 sliding round 👍

...you should know i'm just kidding when i make fun of drift-music...i don't care if it's there or not, i just think its funny cuz so much of it is the BOOOMTSSBOOMTSSBOOMTSSBOOOMTSS vaiety.

Yeah im not into the electronica stuff, but i do enjoy my Depeche Mode! I am a huge huge beatles fan and i figured what the hell im putting it in. The second was just a metallica cover by trivium. I needed a song thats length would match my video footage, kinda long i know but i wanted to fit it all in. JDM, i was trying to use different cars, mainly the miata because parnelli just loves miata's sooo much....lol. Thanks for the feedback though :)

You gotta put some Depressed Mode on then. :D And the car has to (of course) be black with some dark Speedline rims or something.

Hmmm. All the goths i've ever known tend to drive Beetles or Volvos or something cheap like a crappy old car. Or a hand-me-down auto from the folks. How about your next vid has some DM, with a black Beetle? You'd have to do e-brake slides. And you'd have to drift at one of hte night tracks since it's gothy music....i'd say Route 5! :cool: :cheers:

You gotta put some Depressed Mode on then. :D And the car has to (of course) be black with some dark Speedline rims or something.

Hmmm. All the goths i've ever known tend to drive Beetles or Volvos or something cheap like a crappy old car. Or a hand-me-down auto from the folks. How about your next vid has some DM, with a black Beetle? You'd have to do e-brake slides. And you'd have to drift at one of hte night tracks since it's gothy music....i'd say Route 5! :cool: :cheers:

I had depech mode in the one vido of me in my skyline drifting around the AI. Enjoy the silence it was. I have the RSI Beetle so no ebraking for that AWD little guy:tup: It hanldes like a turd on a log though. It either wants to straighten out, or go straight. I guess i better start on Route 5 one night. Be a bit till i can capture it. I either have to figure out the problem with the capture card, or get my sony out of the pawn shop:indiff:

I had depech mode in the one vido of me in my skyline drifting around the AI. Enjoy the silence it was. I have the RSI Beetle so no ebraking for that AWD little guy:tup: It hanldes like a turd on a log though. It either wants to straighten out, or go straight. I guess i better start on Route 5 one night. Be a bit till i can capture it. I either have to figure out the problem with the capture card, or get my sony out of the pawn shop:indiff:

Sounds like someone is afreaid to take on the "goth-Beetle" challenge! :scared:

j/k dude. Do what you will.

Speakin of goth music, you ever heard early Tears for Fears? Not the pop stuff that got famous but the album before it...i think there's a song called Mad World or something.

Sounds like someone is afreaid to take on the "goth-Beetle" challenge! :scared:

j/k dude. Do what you will.

Speakin of goth music, you ever heard early Tears for Fears? Not the pop stuff that got famous but the album before it...i think there's a song called Mad World or something.

All around me are familiar faces, Worn out places, worn out faces. Bright and early for their daily races Going nowhere, going nowhere...oh hell yeah. One of my favorite bands:tup: Lead singer ahd really good range. That was from the hurting album. I will get on that goth-beetle soon as i get back in town. Have to drive 2 hours away to do 1,400 sqft of laminate. Staying over night to gain some time, only have 2 days to take up and put down....:scared:

Back