Just a girls garage... (Upd 08/03/12) ::CR-Z Photoshoot::

• Thread starter grrlpurple
  • 396 comments
Some really great shots here! I like some of the composition you use, and the car choice is a big change from all the expensive cars we see in other galleries. I'll have to try that in my gallery. And it's nice to see that you don't want special treatment for being a girl and it's just about the cars/gt5.

Great work, keep it up!

Also would love it if you'd have a look at my gallery I just started its obviously called Turnip_Times gallery.

And I also have taken shots of my racing modified corvette exactly the same with the exhaust flame.

Anyway keep it up :)

Last edited:
Hi, I hope you are recovering well by now. I've had two reconstructions on my ankle - though not as severe as yours by the looks :ouch: - anyway I know how long it takes for things to start coming right again afterwards, sometimes feels as though you'll never get back to normal, but hang in there it'll come right and you'll be tearing up the virtual tracks again. đź‘Ť :)

I found this thread by accident but went thru all your pics adn my God what a talent very good pics, loved the Alfa Brera pics. đź‘Ť

Hope you get better soon!! :)

Back