Just bought enthusia PR

hey ya all

okay i just bought this game and just by the 4 hours i played :lol: i love it though i jumped from Gt 3 and 4. i really see the diffrens in these games..

and i was wondering What car is best to start with ingame. i tryed the Suzuki Cappuccino still laughing lol.... i love the drifts this car can from level 1.. but its like it was a bad choice for a newbie in this game :indiff:

So i hope u can give a good choice.
i like Fr - 4wd but mostly FR...:)

Cheers
Gt4_trucker :cheers:

I started with Cappuccino, little giant killer :)

For stability and predictability, FF and AWD would be the way to go. Many members here started with the Beetle...

For fun and involvment, RWD would prevail, and if I remeber correctly, Cappuccino is the only one in the beginning...

Hope you enjoy the game! :)

I started with Cappuccino, little giant killer :)

For stability and predictability, FF and AWD would be the way to go. Many members here started with the Beetle...

For fun and involvment, RWD would prevail, and if I remeber correctly, Cappuccino is the only one in the beginning...

Hope you enjoy the game! :)

okay i'm not a beetle fan :yuck:
i got many more cars at the beginning.
i love the cappuccino because of its lightweight and its fun to drive somehow :) But i'm mostly a Fr driver for some reason, just love it when the back is going out that fast.. but found out i need to watch out fór realesing the acc. and hit it again in a corner. Its fun more fun then Gt4 thats for sure..

just waiting for the right Steering wheel i ordered yesterday, the one Mr. Deep is using.

Thanks for welcome :sly:

Greets Gt4_trucker

ps. sorry for my bad english

Mazda rx-7 is a good car if u know how it re-act.. :)

just took some S ranks in map selection from 1 to 4 :) but with the wrong steering wheel :nervous:

nice game till know love it..

but how come the s15 is easy to drift in, then 180sx ?
i tried a time attack with these two cars and i just love the :bowdown: 180sx.

and second how far is there to dragon range track ???

Greets
Gt4_trucker 👍

untitledpb6.png

Tsk tsk...c'mon guys, everyone knows that the coolest starter car for Enthusia Life is the Mazda Cosmo Sport! :sly:

lol

well everyone got its own style in car wolfe2x7,,
But thanks for the sweet write back on this post....

hope u guys love it as much i love to drive it :lol:

could anyone make a little movie over how good the 180sx is on dragon range??

i love to see that car on this track :)

i'm not requesting it, if ya say no its fine by me 👍

Cheers
Gt4_trucker :cool:

I'm going to tell you the same thing someone told me when I bought Enthusia: "welcome to the Enthusia family!"

I can't really say what car I started out with. I knew that one car... wait. I think my first car was the Honda Beat. It is a mid/RWD car, not to mention some of the few RWD Kei cars and minis out there. I'm not a serious RWD fanatic (I'm not fond of any drivetrain all that much). The Suzuki Cappuccino is a baby sports car. I have one in GT4 that I'm trying to modify up.

My primary criticism of Enthusia is that Enthusia is more of a perfectionist game. You can't get away with going off-course and hitting walls. Enjoy the physics of the game. Don't listen to the people who think that the cars handle like they are on ice. In fact, the game features one snow course. So you'll be eating your words when you encounter the course (it's called Wintertraum, and it's a b:censored: of a track. That's the track where I have the lowest winning percentage at in the game). I think you can have fun with Enthusia, but only so much of it.

There are so many small touches which makes this game better than GT4 and Forza in respects. Trust me. Play Marco Strada's wet night course. It is a very beautiful course with the falling rain and the dazzling lighting effects. GT4 won't give you this experience. Forza won't give you this experience. So enjoy Enthusia. There's also the detail of the beeping sounds in the RX-7 and RX-8 when you go into your in-car view. The game is GT4 with an RPG-like twist. It also has a Career Mode... which isn't a traditional Career Mode. You have to go from RN to RS. Give her a go, player! Unlock those tracks! Win cars in raffles! Be enthused with Enthusia! Now get to work! No, I haven't been smoking crack. I'm just wanting you to enjoy the game unlike those who underrated or didn't give Enthusia a chance.

As JohnBM01 has already stated, "Welcome to the Enthusia Family" Im sure you will have as much fun, and learn many things as much as i have! Read JohnBM01's posts and listen to Wolfe2x7. I have heaps of respect for them both, and you will learn alot from them.
Goodluck GT4-trucker!

I'm going to tell you the same thing someone told me when I bought Enthusia: "welcome to the Enthusia family!"

I can't really say what car I started out with. I knew that one car... wait. I think my first car was the Honda Beat. It is a mid/RWD car, not to mention some of the few RWD Kei cars and minis out there. I'm not a serious RWD fanatic (I'm not fond of any drivetrain all that much). The Suzuki Cappuccino is a baby sports car. I have one in GT4 that I'm trying to modify up.

My primary criticism of Enthusia is that Enthusia is more of a perfectionist game. You can't get away with going off-course and hitting walls. Enjoy the physics of the game. Don't listen to the people who think that the cars handle like they are on ice. In fact, the game features one snow course. So you'll be eating your words when you encounter the course (it's called Wintertraum, and it's a b:censored: of a track. That's the track where I have the lowest winning percentage at in the game). I think you can have fun with Enthusia, but only so much of it.

There are so many small touches which makes this game better than GT4 and Forza in respects. Trust me. Play Marco Strada's wet night course. It is a very beautiful course with the falling rain and the dazzling lighting effects. GT4 won't give you this experience. Forza won't give you this experience. So enjoy Enthusia. There's also the detail of the beeping sounds in the RX-7 and RX-8 when you go into your in-car view. The game is GT4 with an RPG-like twist. It also has a Career Mode... which isn't a traditional Career Mode. You have to go from RN to RS. Give her a go, player! Unlock those tracks! Win cars in raffles! Be enthused with Enthusia! Now get to work! No, I haven't been smoking crack. I'm just wanting you to enjoy the game unlike those who underrated or didn't give Enthusia a chance.

A big thanks for the sweet welcome :)

i played the marco strada's wet night course didn't like it.. couldn't controll my 180sx there,, mabye its just me thats bad in the setting of the car:ouch:

i'm actually looking forward to the wintertraum always wanted to try a snow track with a real car instead of rally car like in gt4. :grumpy:

till know i'm not that good ingame i'm bad to find the right spot to drift in the courses, i think i got 50 black flags know. so i practice pratice alot.. and trying to find the right setting to my car... 💡

And thanks wolfe2x7 for trying but don't take it as a pressure just take it quite and easy on urself ;) i don't like to put pressure on people :)

Greets
Gt4_trucker :cool:

ps. Sorry for my bad english... still in pratice of the right words :indiff:

Tsk tsk...c'mon guys, everyone knows that the coolest starter car for Enthusia Life is the Mazda Cosmo Sport! :sly:
Seconded!

till know i'm not that good ingame i'm bad to find the right spot to drift in the courses, i think i got 50 black flags know. so i practice pratice alot.. and trying to find the right setting to my car.
Take it easy, I would suggest that you try to stay away from the settings until you can drive a "clean run" on Dragon Range. You can screw up badly when fiddling around with the setup, so be sure to drive your 180SX stock and only after having the skills to do clean laps around some tracks you should start to approach changes to the cars setup ... that's something I would recommend for beginners.

The reason the 180 doesn't drift as well as the s15 is because the s13 chasis is known for it's terminal understeer. I have an s13 and I can confirm this. When I got the car it was stock and wouldn't turn sideways for it's life, put some strut bars on it and BANG!! I now have perfectly neutral handling if not a tad on the loose side. Hate my open diff though, it'll be welded soon enough.... [/offtopic]

Watch my drift vid in my thread called "speed drifting" You'll see that that car is quite tunable to be a drift king of a car.

PS. All it really needs is stiffer springs and a good strong LSD instead of that viscous crap it comes with. I use 100% lock on my rear diff when I go drifting. The more LSD the better.....incedentally 100% locked isn't even an LSD anymore, it's not even a differential, it's a straight axle with a ring gear on it lol.

TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS, you have found the most realistic game ever made, more realistic than LFS, more than GT4 by a mile, more than GTR, more than Rfactor.......I have yet to play a game more realist yet and I have them all. You'll soon figure this out once you get your DFP. I'd recomend using the dual wheel setup to have a clutch pedal and e-brake lever with external shifter if your really into sim racing. Much fun. :)

My thing is that GTR is a hardcore racing sim while most of Enthusia is of mostly street cars. Enthusia isn't a hardcore racing sim. It's more of Konami's challenge to Polyphony Digital's juggernaut. I think of Enthusia more as a game more focused on driving dynamics. Driving dynamics have been done pretty well in this title. Read the thread "One year and a few days ago..." where I've shared my thoughts about Enthusia. Not to mention I've made it sort of a general thread on Enthusia. Allow me to offer some comments and suggestions. I'll try not to spoil the game.

* Marco Strada's night race requires great amounts of control on the slippery surface. I think the track is very beautiful with the lighting effects and the falling rain. Adjust throttle inputs and steer carefully. The only encouraging thing I can tell you is that you shouldn't treat this course like it's Tsukuba or Spa-Francorchamps. Be thankful the course is simple in design. Only real areas of concern are coming onto the bridge and heading into that 90-degree chicane. You also need to be careful with the final corner going in the normal direction.

* I think if you like Tokyo R246 and Seattle in the GT series, you may love Pacific Gateway when you get there. It's my favorite song in the game and the course matches the speeds of Tokyo R246 with the elevation changes of Seattle. If the landmarks look familiar, it is because you're racing in the beautiful city of San Francisco, CA. Enjoy some high-speeds and technical corners for this course.

* Speediapolis Ring is based on Indianapolis. It is the only oval in the game. I normally like to think of the Indy course as a road course for oval racing. Not as unique as Pocono, though. My biggest concern is that I usually seem to get understeer heading into Turns 1 and 3. Have to be careful at speed. It may help to not use the brakes and simply adjust throttle inputs. In fact, don't even think about brakes unless your car has an understeer problem.

* PLEASE do the Driving Revolution levels to understand the handling model more. Go for the "S" ranking when you're more experienced. Your progress in DR will earn you more cars in Free Run and Time Attack. I currently have to unlock the R class only. Everything else has been unlocked by me.

Go ye into Enthusia and kicketh some ass! Thou diggeth?

Well i changed my 180sx till know with a 4WD a subaru legacy this baby i can drift a 5 laps without hitting stuff very cool car if ur to 4wd.

still waiting for DFP though.:grumpy:.

till know in driving revolution i got the first 8 level in S ranks and in 9 i got a (S,C,A,B ranks) can't drive those cars to well with this low pick steering wheel i got.
so i'm continueing the game :)
till know it was easy driving in revolution so i got some challange in the 9 level :) .

i'm getting the grip know in the marco strada wet course just have to pick the right time when i drift there and what gear i need to be in, but else its running smoothly :sly:

Greets
Gt4_trucker :P

Hey ya all

Just got my DFP 2 days ago and been praticeing with it.. and i must say its a heck more fun and more smooth with this steering wheel..

all thought it still sucks on FF Cars... as my old steering wheel but the dfp i can come closer to the wall with.. i'm impressed by this all though i hit a few other walls still...

i just order the usb drive to ps2 so i can begin showing off my driving skill to you guys... so u guys can see somthing new:)

All though i'm still unlocking maps hoping to get on dragon range soon...

So till then have a nice day and night

Greets
Gt4_Trucker

YESSSSS!!! I finally got it too... but unlike everyone else here, I finally got an original one!

Well, I should feel ashamed 'cause, for the last year or so, I've been playing a pirate copy of it, because of the extremely high prices of games here in Brazil. But I simply love Enthusia's realism and I consider it one of the best racing games I've ever driven. So, nothing better than having an original disc. Now, thanks to a great sale on a well-known games kiosk inside a mall in my neighborhood, I finally could afford to buy it! And, you know... There's nothing like the feel of the plastic wrap in your hands, removing the seal and putting your hands on a fresh disc and a game manual... I really love the sensation. Unfortunately, it's not something I can do on a regular basis. (Before the sale, Enthusia would cost me US$ 103!!!)

Back