• Thread starter Small_Fryz
  • 24 comments

Small_Fryz

But why is the Rum gone??
Premium
Australia
QLD, Australia
Small_Fryz
Well a good mate of mine had 2 copies and he gladly offered to sent his "spare" copy to me, free of charge!, so who was i to say no :sly:

Ive been playing the game for a few hours now, doing 7 or so "levels" in the license type section (getting all perfect so far) and ive also been playing in the career mode bit.

Now my problem is i keep getting races with only 1.5 - 2.5 odds for me to win. I have a lovely NSX-R thats fully tuned and Im about level 24 in driver skill with the 3rd difficuilty unlocked. When do i get the next difficuilty unlocked? and how can i get harder races so that my odds are higher, thus giving me more points per win?

you should switch to a car with less power i think to get more points. what do you mean with "next difficulty unlocked"?? Driver skill? Car skill?

viper

The next class of races unlock as your rank get's better. Really the game encourages you to use lesser powered cars to win races. I try to pick races where the odds are over 5 but under 10.

Also of note, the further you get in Enthusia life, the more tracks you unlock in free race and time trial.

Hm ok then. I will have to drop back to a B or C class car then. Just as i was having fun driving my S-Tune GTR R34 :sly:

Try a nice front driver - i used the Alfa GT for ages (until i got to tuning level 10 and beyond) and managed to get my ranking down to the 40's (starting at 500?) Like L4S said, go for races where your odds are between 5 & 10 and you'll get some serious points, its also a good way to 'win' some hotter cars in the end-of-race-lottery.

i used the EVO VIII GSR till i got it to tuning-lvl 10, then i didn't get much points, but till this point this car was great fun!

viper

I use my 180sx at lvl 10 for most of my races. But I can only get to rank 250 because I easily outmatch everybody with it and I like drifting it while I race.

With this game the slower your car the greater the odds and the faster you advance.

GT4 HAS a point system similar to this with the A-Spec point award.......but sadly doesnt use it.

EPR actually USES it's point system to award better drivers, not better cars like GT4 does.

Yeah, even the elise is too fast of a car, will have to find another one.

Thanks for the tips guys 👍

You don't want to change too often, you lose a week of earning points every time you change car, if you start doing it every two or three races you'll lose rank like a lead baloon losing height.

live4speed
You don't want to change too often, you lose a week of earning points every time you change car, if you start doing it every two or three races you'll lose rank like a lead baloon losing height.
Yeah, by often I mean once the last car change dead week is gone and out of the picture then change again. I always have one of those as one of my 3 omitted weeks

That makes more sense to do, in my first game I tried sticking with a car until I got it to level 10. Now Ido pretty much what you do, I don't have a set rule, if I'm really enjoying the car I'm in I won't change till later when the winning odds start to really drop, if I really am not liking the car I've picked I'll change sooner and make up any loss if there is one in the next car. Though I presume your doing it similar and were just simplifying it in your last post.

Hmm, long time I don't play this one. Actually long time I don't play anything besides Winning Eleven. I should get back to Enthusia.

A friend is sending me her unused copy, so I will be able to judge this game myself. Based on the demo, I don't have high hopes.

When a player loses points, does the garage shrink, too? In other words, what is the penalty the players gets from lower points?

Cheers,

MasterGT

MasterGT
A friend is sending me her unused copy, so I will be able to judge this game myself. Based on the demo, I don't have high hopes.

When a player loses points, does the garage shrink, too? In other words, what is the penalty the players gets from lower points?

Cheers,

MasterGT

Which points? Enthu points, or ranking points?

The FAQ may be able to answer your question.

Finally got it off ebay, can't understand all this enthu life stuff - driving seems okay though, haven't really seen enough of the physics yet.

KSaiyu
Finally got it off ebay, can't understand all this enthu life stuff - driving seems okay though, haven't really seen enough of the physics yet.

Look at the question "How does the gameplay work? What are those 'Enthu points?'" in my FAQ (it's one of the first questions).

Hopefully, that should answer any Enthusia Life questions you have. :)

It confused the hell out of me at first but it just looks a lot more complicated than it is.

Ahhh, now I understand the concept - I was wondering what the hell all these different points and level ups meant. Not sure about this tendency for oversteer though, seems like the complete opposite of GT4s understeering stance.

Latest Posts

Back