Just got it!!

Ghostrider

***Moderator***
Staff Emeritus
I just got a Game Cube last weekend. I love it so far. Playing Luigi's Haunted Mansion and Super Smash Bros. :) :)

One reason I got it was that my kids are young and I think the Game Cube is great for them. My 5 year old girl loves to kick my butt with Zelda. :lol: Also she gets :nervous: when we play Luigi's Haunted Mansion. It just cracks me up!!

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Mmmmm... I love SSBM :D Pika-Chu Rocks! :)
I can't wait to see MewTwo in action.

Whats your favorite field to play on? I like the Pokemon Stadium. :)

Originally posted by ghostrider
I can't wait to see MewTwo in action.

Whats your favorite field to play on? I like the Pokemon Stadium. :)

That's board is great, and I love fighting on Star Fox' stages. :) The Ice climbers stage should get honorable mention as well. :D

Man that sucks. I got my Gamecube the first day it came it. I have to say that I don't play it near as much as I do the PS2 and XBOX.

Originally posted by Tazz575
Man that sucks. I got my Gamecube the first day it came it. I have to say that I don't play it near as much as I do the PS2 and XBOX.
No xbox for me. :(

Originally posted by Tazz575

I think that is a main reason why I havent nor will ever get a gamecube.

Originally posted by viper_maniac

I think that is a main reason why I havent nor will ever get a gamecube.

Originally posted by I Dont Want Friends
Yeah my brother has xbox and gamecube and i dont think he has played gamecube in like a month or so. :eek: :eek:

I think it just who and how old you are that matters which game system to pick. ;)

Originally posted by Ghostrider
No xbox for me. :(

foreal you take that to your house wid a crane and when you finally get in your room the floors can't take it and it just breaks your house

I reckon the xbox could knock mike tyson out if it dropped on him

Originally posted by keeno_uk

foreal you take that to your house wid a crane and when you finally get in your room the floors can't take it and it just breaks your house

I reckon the xbox could knock mike tyson out if it dropped on him

:reallyodd

Back