Just wanna tell you how far i am

• Thread starter Supra897
  • 2 comments
Angelus897
Liquidator897
Hey, after 4 days of playing GT3 I thought I'd share how far I am, and if you can please reply with ur progress.
I'm about 22% complete, havin beaten 2 Gran Turismo World Championships, DTChallenge, Red Emblem, Japanese, American, and European Tournaments, and two rally courses. I have licenses b,a,ib, and r. I'm a proud owner of such cars as Toyota GT1 Road Car, 3 Camaro Race Cars, Beetle Cup Car, Toyota Celica, and Corolla which are both Rally Cars, Gillet Vertigo, and a lot more(note I only bought 1 car(lancer EVO VII) the rest I won). At first Simulation mode sucked, and I had to race my crappy hatchback 26 times to finally get enough money for the Lancer, but after that it was all a dream. The Toyota GT1 which is suped up to 1122 hp paves the road with other cars. I also recommend getting the Nissan Skyline R34 V-SPEC II which is when suped up is more than 1000 hp. Please reply with your status!

11.2% complete and own the following cars:

Ruf CTR2 863HP Fully Tricked
3000GT VR-4 1085HP Fully Tricked
Falcon XR8 Race Car 954HP Fully Tricked
Mine's Lancer Evolution VI(J) 514HP Stock
CR-X Del-Sol SiR(J) 165HP Stock
Zonda C12S 543HP Stock
Supra RZ(J) 1061HP Fully Tricked
Viper GTS 1090HP Fully Tricked
Mazda MX-5 Miata(J) 130HP Stock
FTO GP Version R 319HP (J) Halfway Tricked

Waiting for my Viper GTS Concept Car!!

I performed open heart surgery on my cat last night on a non stop flight from New York to Australia.  I got the little booger liquored up nice and good on 'plane' vodka.

Latest Posts

Back