• Thread starter Northstar
  • 75 comments

Northstar

The Original Party Worm
Premium
United States
Anoka, MN
RokkitShipp
Thought I would try my hand at a SlipZtrem style presentation featuring one of my favorite liveried cars throughout the years, the Calsonic GT-Rs.

R32 paint by HackFragMent​

Nice Audi shot, also I love the 246 shots, 1st one especially, such a great little car.

Thanks.👍

Lovely little update. Like the Nova shots very much 👍

Thanks.:cheers:

England
Newcastle
The random Subbie shot is very nice. Very picturesque, def my fav from the set. I agree with Flo that the 2nd and third are very similar but still nice shots. Really like the composition in the first shot. 👍

Northstar

The Original Party Worm
Premium
United States
Anoka, MN
RokkitShipp

flo
first and last shot are best....the 2 in the midle aren't much different, still, good job.

The random Subbie shot is very nice. Very picturesque, def my fav from the set. I agree with Flo that the 2nd and third are very similar but still nice shots. Really like the composition in the first shot. 👍

Thanks, I know the 2 shots are similar but decided to post them anyways.:cheers:

United States
Los Angeles, CA
lImaRobotl
I love the Alfa sibling rivalry. Like everyone else, i also love that Subbie shot.

You should post more often!

England
Newcastle
These shots are great, love the Alfa shot, perhaps alittle bit of angle might help but still a great shot. Love the Audi shot aswell.

Keep it up 👍

Northstar

The Original Party Worm
Premium
United States
Anoka, MN
RokkitShipp
Teaser

Click For Full Size​

This is a teaser for my next set which will be a sort of experiment, will hopefully get it up tomorrow or Wednesday. This shot doesn't really fit in with the rest of the theme so I figured it could be a teaser.

flo
A bit more using of the zoom function would do good for these amazing settings!

Thanks, will keep that in mind.

I love the Alfa sibling rivalry. Like everyone else, i also love that Subbie shot.

I agree, the Alfa showdown is a nice one.

These shots are great, love the Alfa shot, perhaps alittle bit of angle might help but still a great shot. Love the Audi shot aswell.

Keep it up 👍

Thanks.👍

Scaff

United Kingdom
He/Him
ScaffUK
ScaffGTP
Datsun 510

Click For Lightbox

I'm still practicing at editing, any comments or tips would be greatly appreciated.👍

---------

Another fan of the 510 :cheers:

Weirdly my last update was a 510, same track as well, yours looks better I have to say.

Scaff

Northstar

The Original Party Worm
Premium
United States
Anoka, MN
RokkitShipp
Back from the (Not So)Dead

Some of my recent favorites from my work in the car list.

Weirdly my last update was a 510, same track as well, yours looks better I have to say.

Scaff

Thanks, I have a thing for older compact cars.:P

England
Newcastle
Nice shots. great settings for the healey, lighting is spot on 👍

The teaser shot is great even if we never seen the full set :P