K.O.S DC (king of sideways drifting compo) #1

• Thread starter hazzy
  • 20 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Norway
Norway
First of all, welcome to this contest thread.

This contest is all about getting your car sideways, not drifting through a whole lap in a chain. The drift (s) must be as close as 90 degrees without wiping out. Best SINGLE drift wins. You can submit a movie with multriple drifts, but not in a chain. If there is a chained drift, only the first part will count. Counter steer drift does not count as a chained drift. Movies that does not show loading screen with bhp tires ETC. is disqualified.

RULES
¤ All videos must show the replay loading screen WITH car name, BHP and tires.
¤ The "track rules" is the restrictions the player must obey in the course the contest is all about. These change for each time a new part of this contest starts (New track rules for each track that means:dunce: ).
¤Players MAY use different tires in front/rear, but only within their class. (EX: N2front N3 rear. Wrong: N2 front S1 rear).
¤ Video must be uploaded into Youtube.com, and PM'ed me within deadline specified in thread.
¤The winner is decided by vote, ONLY 1 VOTE PER PERSON!
¤Drifters may not tell which video is theirs in thread. We need fair voting.
¤ You must have 2 cam angles. One from the chase cam and one cam in "cinematic" style

Plus there is already a comp exactly like this, plus you're a new member so you have pretty much no rep or cred, and you spelled Tsukuba wrong.

Sounds like the GTPDC but with WDS style judging... and with the popularity of the last GTPDCs (and recent WDS rounds, even) I wouldn't get my hopes up right now....

Ske
Sounds like the GTPDC but with WDS style judging... and with the popularity of the last GTPDCs (and recent WDS rounds, even) I wouldn't get my hopes up right now....

I've changed the type of compo. hopefully, mods approve this...:nervous:

lol :P

What i meant is that instead of having a compo thats the same, i've changed this one so its all about gettin all of your skills into one drift and getting it almost 90 degrees through the whole turn...

Doesn't sound good, anyone get massive angle on a single corner but to be able to get mad angle on two linkable corners is much better.

My personal opinion, this isn't going to work.

let time show... And btw, the rules on each round will be very strict, so not any drifter can take the car they can drift the best in, but use cars usually not used by drifters..

Same thing the WDS does, the only difference is that you want us to drift one corner instead of multiple ones.

Well, I think that there was one round that the GTPDC only restricted the contenders to one car at a certain HP but it might be the WDS or the BDC

If any new comp was to arise I'd like to see one set up like D1GP, were everyone had a set car they always used, and everyone knows who everyone is, and have it setup like a season type a deal.

ive thought about that before loon, but only where we do runs on xlink. so its actually face to face. but theres not enough participation in wds to do that. let alone enough people setup for xlink that want to do it.

exactly. thats why competitions fail and become either eyesores or just thoughts and ideas. not enough competition and/or interest. everyone says "yeah im in" but not even half of those usually enter.

yep, this is the WDS but smaller. Sorry hazzy, but I really can't see a point in having two almost identical competitions.

yep, this is the WDS but smaller. Sorry hazzy, but I really can't see a point in having two almost identical competitions.

Exactly, this just won't happen man.👎

EDIT:Plus not a single person here has said that this is a good idea.

i get the point.... When i've thought about it, K.O.S where kind of an unfinished idea..

Next time I get a "clever" idea, ill rather make an intrest thread first..

Mod/admin, plz lock this thread or delete it plz

i get the point.... When i've thought about it, K.O.S where kind of an unfinished idea..

Next time I get a "clever" idea, ill rather make an intrest thread first..

Mod/admin, plz lock this thread or delete it plz

Just PM swift for the approval instead of an interest thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back