Kaido Battle in America!

bah...i still cant figure out how to delete my own posts.

but I can take lemons and make lemonade :sly:

I posted this at FC a few months ago...
194GVan
http://www.genki.co.jp/games/kb2/tagr/index.html
Click on the link to "Hot Replay" in the middle of the page

Quite a few VERY GOOD drift videos here from Kaido Battle 2. I am nothing compared to these guys, it almost looks like live video footage except for all the on screen gauges.

The FD and Impreza vids are very good, btw you dont have to download anything all these vids stream off the net.

Whoah, hold on a second! In the STi vid in the night, the guy got up to sixth gear on a short straight! How is that realistic?

NSX-R
Whoah, hold on a second! In the STi vid in the night, the guy got up to sixth gear on a short straight! How is that realistic?
probably tuned his gears that way.

194GVan
Ashley.
Little do you know...i thought the same as you...this game rivals GT4 in physics, this aint no easy arcade outing pal
It sure does, and Kaido Battle 3 is even harder/more realistic than this Drift Racer (KB2)!!

I sincerely hope neither of these games are anything like GT4, or they'll just be both unrealistic and not fun. :indiff:

Anyway, I'll believe it when I play it myself. Genki? Realism? It just doesn't compute. :lol:

This is the most exciting game release news I've heard in a long time. I can hardly wait until Feb 7 (EBGames' release date).

Wolfe2x7
I saw that too, but now websites say Feb. 7th...

It would rock if it came out on Tuesday... :cool:

I can't wait till Febuary 7th.... I MUST HAVE IT NOW!!! :scared: :nervous: why must every good game taunt me with a faux release date! :yuck: I sure hope it comes out on Tuesday.

WTF! They realesed it in the UK but, and they said that they would realese it in other countries in Europe. What's up with Sweden?

Don't forget Australia man! :lol:

Can't you drive intercountry to go get it or something?
Mail order from UK man! This game is worth it!

Yes they do and afaik the game was also released in Germany, so it will either be released in sweden aswell, or as Mdnlte said, just import it directly from UK or through a gameshop.

RICHARDO
So, does anyone know the official release date as of now?

As of now it seems as if the date is March 14 for the release, and I have a source that says it is Kaido Battle 1. Please correct me if I'm mistaken, however, because I was hoping for 2 or 3.

fujiwaratofuuuu
As of now it seems as if the date is March 14 for the release, and I have a source that says it is Kaido Battle 1. Please correct me if I'm mistaken, however, because I was hoping for 2 or 3.

I knew it! They will launch the first Kaido Battle just to use the original translation work from Sammy. In my opinion, it's the right thing to do, since it'd be a shame to waste the work done previously. And I really want to replay KB1, since my copy was wasted by a friend...

Back