Kazunori Yamauchi Teases Next Batch of GT Sport Cars, Update Coming Next Week

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 789 comments
LC_500_RaceCar_AR5I2055hr.jpg

Look at this beast

Yay, guessing time! I have to admit I'm having trouble with this batch, but here go my suggestions:

Top row: BMW M3 E30, a Lexus RC variant, Oreca P2 car (very unsure here, but that rear fender line looks familiar), Nissan GT-R from 2007
Mid row: Mazda RX-7 FC, Aston Martin DB10 or 11, Tramontana R, Ford Mustang '68, Ford GT40
Bottom row: Ford VGT (unlikely, but again very unsure here), Red Bull X2014, Mazda RX-3 IMSA/JTCC (wishful thinking, unsure here too),Nissan Silvia S15

I also wonder, whether the April update will bring more than the Supra and Audi VGT. I'd honestly be ok with that not being the case.

Defo the most cryptic teaser so far due to the number of race/tuner/formula cars.

My predictions:
E30 M3, LC500 Super GT, Toyota GT-One? (or a generic early 90s F1), a tuned R35 GT-R of some sort (or R35 Super GT going by the theme of this pack)
FC RX7, DB11, no idea what this is, SEMA Mustang, GT40 MkI (RIP my credits, haven't even bought the 330/XJ13 yet :crazy:)
NSX Super GT, Red Bull X1 (judging from the rear wing, likely 2010/2011 model, unlikely to be the 2014), RCF Super GT, R33 GT-R

No NA1/2 NSX though. I'm gonna cry in a corner now :( Now that they've met the 50 cars target, updates after this will either be very sporadic or only contain Vision GTs. I'm not expecting PD to suddenly put out paid monthly DLCs ala Forza.

Now that they've met the 50 cars target, updates after this will either be very sporadic or only contain Vision GTs. I'm not expecting PD to suddenly put out paid monthly DLCs ala Forza.
Paid DLC is exactly what I expect PD to do.

If anything these 50 cars and updates where a gift to the community after complaints over lack of content. I'm sure they had full paid DLC plans ready and waiting to go from release.

Back