Kermit's Multi Class Endurance Series - Finished

BOP Update May 22nd 2020 for Round 2 Onwards - Poll closes Wed 3rd June

• Yes - Use new BOP

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No - Stick with original BOP

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi @Kermit_2142 . Heres my info to update your driver list.

Number: 143
Gr1: Peugeot HDi '10
Gr3: Lexus RC F GT3 '17
Gr4: Lexus RC F

Awesome 👍, are you racing tonight? If so which class?

I'm going to use the #5 Toyota TS050 please.

Sorry to be awkward Chevy, #5 is already taken, and so is the TS050, we have a limit of 3 cars per class to keep the grids varied. We currently have 3 TS050’s already. If you look under “Car Choices” on page 1, you will see the list of eligible cars. 👍

Last edited:
Well that didn't work the way I wanted lmao

I'll take a nap after lunch and then maybe open a practice lobby for anyone who wants to do a few laps. Y'all can add my PSN if you want. Expect a lobby from like 3pm BST on
:gtpflag:

I'm hoping to be able to make it for tonight's race. I haven't driver Gr1 on this track, but I'll try it anyways since it looks like there are fewer Gr1 entries at the moment.

Team Dark Souls Racing ready for Saturday night, because neither of us expect to survive :lol:.

If the racing is as good as it was in the La Sarthe test, this might be a true statement. :lol:

Damn, was hoping you wouldn’t go gr1 :lol::lol:, really struggling on hybrid with the Porsche at Fuji :indiff:

I know this is just for fun, but if my team plans to be competitive, @GOTMAXPOWER is always going to be in the faster class of car. I should really have chosen a Dunkin sponsorship, because I'm always making doughnuts. :lol: :lol:

@NoStopN its always just for fun until the flag drops :lol::lol:. Max doesn’t “have” to run the faster class as all classes follow the same scoring system. It could get tactical towards the end with drivers switching classes depending on the championship tables which should be interesting.
I’m hoping to drive in all 3 classes so I’ll be switching at some point for sure.

Loving the liveries 👍, top class as always.

I know this is just for fun, but if my team plans to be competitive, @GOTMAXPOWER is always going to be in the faster class of car. I should really have chosen a Dunkin sponsorship, because I'm always making doughnuts. :lol: :lol:
It's only a fun competition, I haven't even looked at how we score points :lol:. To be honest I'm tempted to drive Gr.4 at Bathurst or the Nurburgring but will fit in with what you prefer :cheers:

Sorry to be awkward Chevy, #5 is already taken, and so is the TS050, we have a limit of 3 cars per class to keep the grids varied. We currently have 3 TS050’s already. If you look under “Car Choices” on page 1, you will see the list of eligible cars. 👍

No problem. I just found out yesterday and decided to join the race. I don't typically put number boards on my liveries, but that was a replica I made so it's the only one that had one. I have a R18 I can use if you waive the number board rule. Otherwise I have some Gr3 cars I've downloaded that have numbers.

No problem. I just found out yesterday and decided to join the race. I don't typically put number boards on my liveries, but that was a replica I made so it's the only one that had one. I have a R18 I can use if you waive the number board rule. Otherwise I have some Gr3 cars I've downloaded that have numbers.

That’s fair enough, the r18 is available in gr1, don’t worry about the livery as it’s short notice. Looks like we have a fairly even gr1/gr3 split so whichever class you fancy for this one.
If your going to join us in the future please fill out this form. (I’ve think I’ve already sent you a psn friend request? And my gts profile has the gtplanet number board shared if you want it)
:cheers:

If you'd like to enter, please comment
GTP Name:
PSN Name:
Race Number:
Car Choices:
Full/Part Time:

Last edited:
That’s fair enough, the r18 is available in gr1, don’t worry about the livery as it’s short notice. Looks like we have a fairly even gr1/gr3 split so whichever class you fancy for this one.
If your going to join us in the future please fill out this form. (I’ve think I’ve already sent you a psn friend request? And my gts profile has the gtplanet number board shared if you want it)

OK thanks, I'll use the R18. I just checked and I don't see a friend request, it's Chevy_Heavy. I can't say about what the future holds, what with the Covid 19. Since works on hold I'm just trying to fill the void. If I can make more races I'll let you know.

Just a final note from me before we get going later on:

Thanks all for getting involved, we have 11 signed up (possibly 12th) with 1 SC / 4 Gr1 / 6 Gr3. I expect some more close racing as per preseason.

If you haven't already please quickly read over "Super Pole, Manual Rolling Start and Safety Car" procedures all on page 1. (last updated Thursday)

Remember during the race the Safety Car is active. If you gain damage, or just realize you have damage, just type "Safety Car" in chat to release the safety car for 2 laps. (if you type this in before the race starts, you can then use predictive text during the race).

Welcome to the new drivers joining us, remember before joining the lobby to clear your in game data, reset your routers etc and pray to the GTS gods for no bugs :lol:.

I'm hoping to have the lobby open any time after 10.30 UK / 5.30 EST for a short warm up.

Don't forget to check your BOP, also on page 1.

Good luck everyone, have a good race :cheers:

I hate to bring up a big point, but with the BoP changes made in game, the percentages & power/weight no longer line up with the table. For instance, Corvette Gr. 4 now lists power at 380/384/389 HP at 92/93/94% ratios with weight being the same 3,243 lbs. at 109%. I saw the comment about rounding to the closest amount, but do we give ourselves a few more HP or a few KG less weight? Hmm...decisions, decisions.

I hate to bring up a big point, but with the BoP changes made in game, the percentages & power/weight no longer line up with the table. For instance, Corvette Gr. 4 now lists power at 380/384/389 HP at 92/93/94% ratios with weight being the same 3,243 lbs. at 109%. I saw the comment about rounding to the closest amount, but do we give ourselves a few more HP or a few KG less weight? Hmm...decisions, decisions.

Gr3 tonight bud,

The gr4 should be 386bhp, so yes get as close as you can, 2hp isn’t going to make much difference either way. No idea why PD put those figures in :boggled:
I expect the new bop will go ahead for round 2 but I’ll put a vote out next week for it.

@Kermit_2142

I would suggest we just match the % from the table since that's what we can adjust.

And after this round maybe the tables can be updated to reflect the new BOP percentages that were just released with the latest update?

I have cleared the cache and temporary data. Hoping for no issues tonight! :scared:

@Kermit_2142

I would suggest we just match the % from the table since that's what we can adjust.

And after this round maybe the tables can be updated to reflect the new BOP percentages that were just released with the latest update?
2 steps ahead of you ;), the new bop is ready to go I just got to load it on here, but we will vote on it first as everyone has chosen their cars on the previous bop. I may even allow people to change cars.
I’ve not tested the new bop but from what I can see they haven’t changed the “average” cars but the cars that were OP or awful have had major changes. So it “should” I be a better bop. Until the next update that is :lol:.

Back