super formula image.jpg

Super Formula Street Circuit Sprint Cup

Super Formula with a TWIST

11pm UK / 6pm Eastern US
5 Rounds - Bi Weekly – 60 Minutes
2 Sprint Races (Reverse Grid)
Real Life Safety Car
All Drivers Welcome!

This Series is inspired by the thrill of open wheel street circuit racing such as the Macau GP, Monaco F1 and Formula E.
High Octane, fast paced action is the order of the day.

How far will you push to maximise the limits and beat the competition????

• Round 1 – 3rd October – Circuit de Saint-Croix A
  • Round 2 – 17th October – Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
  • Round 3 – 31st October – Alsace Village II
  • Round 4 – 14th November – Sardegna Road Track A
  • Round 5 – 28th November – Circuit de Saint-Croix C II
Each Event will include a Qualifying Race (Race 1) and a Championship Race (Race2)
  • The starting grid order for the Qualifying Race will be determined by the reverse order from the Championship Standings.
  • The Race Start will be a Rolling Start.
  • There will be Light Damage and No Safety Car.
  • The Qualifying Race will last for a maximum 15minutes.
  • The podium positions will score 3,2,1 points respectively.
  • The Qualifying Race (above) will set the grid order for the Championship Race.
  • The Race Start will be a Manual Rolling Start.
  • This Race will feature Heavy Damage and a Safety Car Procedure.
  • The Championship Race will last for a maximum 40 minutes.
  • The Points awarded are: 25, 20, 16, 14, 12, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. (+1 for Fastest Lap)
  • Boost: Off
  • Slipstream Strength: Real
  • Grip Reduction: Real
  • Race Finish Delay: Max
  • Tuning: Prohibited
  • Tyres: Medium
  • Tyre Wear: x1
  • Starting Fuel : Enough to finish the Race
  • Fuel Usage: x1
  • Ghost: Off
  • Track Limits: Off
  • Side Contact Penalty: Off
  • Flag Rules: On
  • Assists: Counter steering Assistance, ASM, and Auto-Drive prohibited.
  • Driver Championship will comprise of 5 rounds and 10 races.
  • All Drivers will be entered into the Driver Championship
  • Qualifying Race - Only The podium positions will be awarded points - 3,2,1 respectively.
  • Championship Race - Points will be awarded for all position's - 25, 20, 16, 14, 12, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. (0 for DNF)
  • All rounds will score points and there will be no “dropped rounds”
  • The Race will use a grid start, without false start check.
  • The Safety Car will lead the formation lap and then pit at the end of the lap
  • The safety Car will lead Drivers at a max speed of 160kph / 100mph.
  • All drivers must hold their position and maintain pace with the Car ahead.
  • The Leader is free to start the race at any point after the safety car exits the track.
  • This Procedure is for the Championship Race Only (Race 2)
  • The Safety Car will be waiting in pit lane.
  • If a Driver receives damage, that Driver will request a Safety Car.
  • To request a Safety Car the Driver will type in chat "Safety Car".
  • The Safety Car will respond with "Safety Car Deployed".
  • Once the Safety Car has responded No Overtaking is allowed but Drivers will maintain race pace under caution.
  • All Drivers are allowed to pit under Safety Car.
  • The Safety Car will drive slowly to allow the lead car to catch up.
  • Drivers are allowed to pass the Safety Car except the lead Car.
  • Lapped Drivers may un-lap themselves - Maximum 1 lap per Safety Car period.
  • The Lead Driver Must wait behind the Safety Car
  • All Drivers will queue in order behind the Safety Car.
  • The Safety Car will stay out on Circuit until the whole field has queued up.
  • Once in pit lane the Safety Car will type "Safety Car In - Green Lights"
  • The lead Car may restart the race at any point after the Safety Car has pitted.
Safety Car Updates
  • If a driver receives damage during the SC procedure. That driver will have to continue to race with damage, or pit for repair under green lights. Calls to request another SC whilst the SC is out on track will be declined.
  • Weaving / Warming tyres must be done with caution so as not to cause a collision with other Drivers.
  • SC is now only necessary if a driver receives Major Damage that requires repairs (eg: engine, suspension, steering). A Driver may continue to race with minor damage if they feel their car is ok to continue (eg: wing damage).
  • Damage is on, clean racing is a must from everyone and please if a mistake is made, give the position back.
  • Lapped cars are asked to yield when being lapped by the lead cars. If the leader is struggling to get very close to you, they may be struggling with dirty air. If this is the case please move off the racing line and ease off the power to allow them to pass safely.
  • The use of indicators is permitted but should not be relied upon. Please indicate in the direction you wish to place your car, (like you would to take a left/right turn)
  • When exiting pit lane, please do not cross the white line.
  • Track limits will be set to Off. Kerb use is acceptable however no wheels are allowed past the curbing or track surface. All 4 wheels must remain “on circuit” at all times.
  • Self-policing / the Honour system is the best policy, however persistent abusers will be disqualified.
super formula cars.jpg

• BOP - 100/100 - Tuning Prohibited
  • Stock Livery Use : Prohibited
  • Livery Theme : Free Choice
  • Racing Numbers : Standard Numbers and Custom Numbers can be used. Please ensure any Custom Numbers are placed to match the Standard Numbers.
  • Yokohoma Tyres Must be used.
  • "Advan" Decal must be placed on the rear wing.
  • Liveries can change between races.
  • All Liveries must follow GT Sports Guidelines.

If you'd like to enter, please comment

GTP Name:
PSN Name:
Race Number:
Full/Part time:

If you made it this far, thank you for taking the time to read through each spoiler, hopefully it all makes sense!

Finally, this series is for fun, enjoy the racing!!

Last edited:
Driver Register

Full Time :
1: Kermit_2142 / Kermit_2142 - #46
2: Chillgamer190 / Chillgamer190 - Safety Car
3: GOTMAXPOWER / GOTMAXPOWER - #42
4: Pigems / TPC_Pigems - #420
5: MaxAttack / TPC_MaxAttack - #83
6: RacingGrandpa / Resident_Knievel - #74
7: Adam Barber / GTP_Abarber95 - #95
8: El_Beardo / El_Beardo_Grande - #25 - (missing round 1)
9: GT5Apex / Sunshineonleith - #93
10: Timm Sheehan / tmsheehan - #921
11: Tea_Leaves / Raphtalia_10 - #10
12: fastone371 / fastone371 - #5
13: jasonm0885 / jasonm0885 - #885
14: Michelin Man / TheSweeney_ - #100
15: Peiratis1976 / peiratis1976 - #99
16: PaoloMX / PaolMX - #63

Reserves :
1: Dimelo JJ / SebasSensation80 - #80
2: DelboyD / DelboyD - #27
3:
4: KineticOD / solerastone - #71 (AFK)

Last edited:
Race Entry List

Round 5

1:
2: #46 Kermit_2142
3: #83 TPC_MaxAttack
4: #420 TPC_Pigems
5: #42 GOTMAXPOWER
6:#74 Resident_Kneivel
7: #95 GTP_ABarber95
8: #63 PaoloMx
9: #10 Raphtalia
10: #93 Sunshineonleith
11: #371 fastone371
12: #921 TmSheehan
13: #99 Peiratis1976
14: #100 TheSweeney
15: #27 DelboyD
16: KingXxNoSkill

Last edited:
Race Results & Championship Standings

SF Championship Standings.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201003232212.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201004001101.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201004001109.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201017232323.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201017232332.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201018000231.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201018000235.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201031231804.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201031231812.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201101000546.jpg

Last edited:
Will be the first full series I enter, and it looks like it'll be good fun, Super Formula's are great to drive 👍

GTP Name: Michelin Man
PSN Name: TheSweeney_ (formerly Michelin_man959)*
Race Number: #100
Full/Part time: Full time

And for the first time I've already got a livery sorted on my SF Honda, so I'm actually prepared in advance :lol:.

*Edit: PSN ID recently changed, opted to keep my old ID alongside the new one for 30days

Last edited:
Ok, these are my times (without wall/grass contact) - how far off am I from the rest of the group? 5 seconds? 10 seconds? more?

Round 1 –Circuit de Saint-Croix A
Best time is 2:48.004

Round 2 – Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
Best time is 1:52.990

Round 3 –Alsace Village II
Best time is 1:45.150

Round 4 –Sardegna Road Track A
Best time is 1:33.803

Round 5 –Circuit de Saint-Croix C II
Best time is 3:09.561

I know there is time to practice for improvement (especially since FIA events don't take up much of my practice time lately). I was just curious how far off I am (or to put it in the words of a A+ driver's comments last week - how much in the way I am of my fellow drivers).

Thanks - have fun racing.

Ok, these are my times (without wall/grass contact) - how far off am I from the rest of the group? 5 seconds? 10 seconds? more?

I know there is time to practice for improvement (especially since FIA events don't take up much of my practice time lately). I was just curious how far off I am (or to put it in the words of a A+ driver's comments last week - how much in the way I am of my fellow drivers).

Add a few mins on and contact with every wall plus an indepth survey of everything green and that's where you will find me :D:D:D

You won't experience this kind of comment here Timm. I'm certainly looking forward to the close racing a reverse grid will throw up, as I'm sure everyone else who has signed up is too 👍

Your times look good at a quick glance, I'll post my "circuit selection practice laps" later on for reference but I plan to run a few lobbies throughout the month. Feel free to organize your own too (settings in the OP) :cheers:.

You won't experience this kind of comment here Timm. I'm certainly looking forward to the close racing a reverse grid will throw up, as I'm sure everyone else who has signed up is too 👍

Your times look good at a quick glance, I'll post my "circuit selection practice laps" later on for reference but I plan to run a few lobbies throughout the month. Feel free to organize your own too (settings in the OP) :cheers:.

The last endurance set of races I ran with you all was awesome, never experienced anything negative. I think the guy was having a bad series of races and I happened to be the last one who "screwed up" his race (I didn't honor the blue flag quick enough for him). Water off a ducks back to me,

I would try some laps but can't get out the pitlane in a unpainted car. How does it feel coming down the mountain at Mt Panorama (the back was quite sensitive at Laguna Seca)? That A+ driver obviously isn't very good if he/she is worrying about the pace of somebody with 50K less DR...

@Kermit_2142 @Chillgamer190 I'm not sure if you've looked at this since last season ended, would it be better to have the safety car wait close to pit exit for the leader to close the pack up quicker, last season there were a few times where we restarted with cars not back on the pack (these cars are so much faster it's probably a none-issue tbh).

I would try some laps but can't get out the pitlane in a unpainted car. How does it feel coming down the mountain at Mt Panorama (the back was quite sensitive at Laguna Seca)? That A+ driver obviously isn't very good if he/she is worrying about the pace of somebody with 50K less DR...

@Kermit_2142 @Chillgamer190 I'm not sure if you've looked at this since last season ended, would it be better to have the safety car wait close to pit exit for the leader to close the pack up quicker, last season there were a few times where we restarted with cars not back on the pack (these cars are so much faster it's probably a none-issue tbh).

resolved don’t worry

Driver Register

Full Time :
1: Kermit_2142 / Kermit_2142 - #46
2: Chillgamer190 / Chillgamer190 - Safety Car
3: GOTMAXPOWER / GOTMAXPOWER - #42
4: Pigems / TPC_Pigems - #420
5: MaxAttack / TPC_MaxAttack - #83
6: RacingGrandpa / Resident_Knievel - #74
7: Adam Barber / GTP_Abarber95 - #95
8: El_Beardo / El_Beardo_Grande - #25 - (missing round 1)
9: GT5Apex / Sunshineonleith - #93
10: Timm Sheehan / tmsheehan - #921
11: Tea_Leaves / Raphtalia_10 - #10
12: fastone371 / fastone371 - #5
13: jasonm0885 / jasonm0885 - #885
14: Michelin Man / Michelin_man959 - #100
15:solerastone/ solerastone #71

Reserves :
1:
2:
3:
4: