Kermit's Super Formula Street Circuit Cup - Finished

#### Race Day Notification ####
With 6 1/2 hours until race start for Round 4 at Sardegna Road Track A, I hope everyone's practice went well. the challenges of a tight but fast circuit with slow corners should make this one an exciting event.

Race 1
- 9 laps , 22% fuel, OT x1
- Pre set Grid
- Rolling Start (the in game 1)
- Light Damage
- Safety Car Disabled

Race 2
- 24 laps, 57% fuel, OT x2
- Grid = result from Race 1
- Manual Rolling Start (1 warm up lap behind Safety Car)
- Heavy Damage
- Safety Car Enabled

Race 1 Grid Order
SF grid round 4.png

Circuit Hazards
This Circuit has both fast and slow sections to challenge the driver and car. Maximising track width without hitting the barriers is the name of the game.
However the circuit is tight in a few places and with large breaking zones after very long straights its going to be very easy for multi car incidents to occur. Please brake early in the first laps as the field settles down and be aware of driver varying ability through the fast sections.
The most awkward section is the final chicane, it can be taken flat by the fastest drivers however they will have to be aware this section is very dangerous with the varying driver skill levels.
A warning to all that if you run onto the grass at this corner, you will get dirty tyres which will compromise your braking and exit of the final corner.

Safety Car
This week see's the return of the Safety Car procedure but I expect we will be using the driver in P1 as the Safety Car. Please ensure you've read the procedure in the OP but some reminders below.
- Safety Car is only mandatory for heavy damage, with minor damage you may continue to race.
- Type "Safety Car" in chat if you wish to call a Safety Car
- P1 will slow down to 100mph/160kph, complete the lap they are on and then complete 1 slow lap. No overtaking is allowed at this point.
- At the end of the slow lap p1 can restart any point after the final corner.
- If you receive damage during the slow lap you will not be able to call another Safety Car and will have to drive with damage or pit under green running.
- Please leave extra space during this time and keep weaving to a minimum to avoid incidents..

If everyone can join the party chat I will act as race control/organiser.

PS. Don't forget to do the GTS update before hand

Good luck to all and have a great race :cheers:

More public transport and trains!
I made a new city for the last trophy (1001 nights), the plan was to do it all the lazy way (grids everywhere) to hit 60k and unlock the monuments then knock it all down and build something nicer. I need to stop killing my people.

Circuit Hazards
This Circuit has both fast and slow sections to challenge the driver and car. Maximising track width without hitting the barriers is the name of the game.
However the circuit is tight in a few places and with large breaking zones after very long straights its going to be very easy for multi car incidents to occur. Please brake early in the first laps as the field settles down and be aware of driver varying ability through the fast sections.
The most awkward section is the final chicane, it can be taken flat by the fastest drivers however they will have to be aware this section is very dangerous with the varying driver skill levels.
A warning to all that if you run onto the grass at this corner, you will get dirty tyres which will compromise your braking and exit of the final corner.
It's worth noting that the hit box on the wall at that chicane can be a bit funky, if you hit it wrong it stops the car dead and does a lot of damage.

Great racing tonight everyone. Thank you

Really pleased how the Safety Car worked out aswell. Appreciate the effort everyone made to make it work :cheers:.

I forgot to save race 1 replay again if anyone can share it 👍.

See you for the final round in 2 weeks time :)
I have both shared 👍

Here's lap 1 from the qualifying race, everybody was close in practice so the start was about going aggressive, get what you could before the field settled down.

This is from the start of race 2 until the first safety car, @KingXxNoSkill had a pace advantage on the rest of us but the slipstream on the long run to turn 1 mixes things up. I'm guessing he uses a wheel which doesn't work the tyres as hard, on a controller the wear is a lot worse but because you're working the fronts harder they're at a better temperature for the starts/restarts. Great racing though :cheers:

I have both shared 👍

Here's lap 1 from the qualifying race, everybody was close in practice so the start was about going aggressive, get what you could before the field settled down.

This is from the start of race 2 until the first safety car, @KingXxNoSkill had a pace advantage on the rest of us but the slipstream on the long run to turn 1 mixes things up. I'm guessing he uses a wheel which doesn't work the tyres as hard, on a controller the wear is a lot worse but because you're working the fronts harder they're at a better temperature for the starts/restarts. Great racing though :cheers:

No im a Pad driver. I outbraked myself massively straight at T1 at Start. Bit rusty of me. Not used really with fuel settings havent run for months with fuel settings and also those low Tyre Wear plus awful Mediums tyres really new for me :lol:. I was too soft in battles dont want to conflict with anyone at my first race so i hold myself back :cheers:

I would expect so, I’ll let you know on Friday like last time.

Practice will be Thursday as usual. 👍

Yeah, sorry about that, I have already checked, there is no room for anyone who might be faster than me, looks like I am racing alone. Put me down for a first and a first please, its going to be a nice points haul. :cheers:

Back