Kermit's Super Formula Street Circuit Cup - Finished

Wait what? You work for Formula 1? :)

65319A94-C9EF-4361-8964-62B08077A9B9.png

I had 4 and I binned the safety car aswell :lol::lol:

I’m predicting 3 SC for race 2.

Just 4? I was having a terrible night last night - something was off for me. I had 1 run off for just about everyone of the 17 laps I ran. I think I only ran maybe 2 or 3 good laps. That is ok, still more time to practice.

Enjoy your racing!

Edit: Forgot to add that after 17 laps I had 41% fuel remaining. Tire drop off was not bad at all either.

@Pigems great lap, there’s a few of us into the 31/32s now 👍. I love the whole first sector of this track all the way through that double apex right hander taken flat onto the back straight. It takes some learning but once you get into it it’s a great circuit to drive, especially in these cars.

I can’t wait for round 1, it’s going to be awesome seeing the whole pack through there on lap 1.

Hello! Just seen this! Totally passed me by due to being busy with work.

Please put me on reserves list ( but it’s unlikely I’ll be free for round 1)
DelboyD, DelboyD, #27 ( I’ll take Gilles number as Mansell’s #5 has already been taken!)

Please note the follwoing:
- I will drive around 60kph until the first car arrives
- After the first car has queued up i will speed up to 130kph
- Going to drive a outlap and an inlap, this is because GT doesnt like me going into the pit on my out lap

@Kermit_2142 does the speed limit sound good or should i go faster/slower?

Yes slowly until p1 catches you up, if you come out mid pack the other cars will need to get passed you so as to not fall a lap down so you’ll need to keep off line until p1 comes around.

Once p1 has caught up you can drive as fast as you like tbh the SF cars will easily keep up. However you are required to stay out on circuit until All Cars have caught up. This is to allow cars with damage or cars who choose to pit for tyres do not lose out from accidents etc. I’ll leave this to your judgement you can slow the pack down to wait for a stray car or go round for another lap, whatever you feel is right at the time.

You can return to the pits after the siting lap (lap 1). I’ve/we’ve already tested this last season, in the video I am sat on the pit exit because we were running late and I didn’t want to drive round a lap just to pit, you will be waiting in pit lane as usual 👍.

After last season I have every confidence in the SC procedure and your delivery of it. I should have a practice lobby open at some point this week (Probably Thursday) if you want to run a few laps. :cheers:

Yes slowly until p1 catches you up, if you come out mid pack the other cars will need to get passed you so as to not fall a lap down so you’ll need to keep off line until p1 comes around.
Ill keep off line on straights since its easier for everyone to pass around me

I should have a practice lobby open at some point this week (Probably Thursday) if you want to run a few laps.
Alright 👍

#### Round 1 - 3rd October - Race Entry List ####
Hi All,

I've added a Race Entry List onto Page 1. This is to show who is attending the upcoming race. I'm hoping we can have a full grid every race and this is all the more possible as we currently have 3 Reserve Drivers.

How this will work:
  • I will open the Race Entry List on Monday Evenings as I have done today and all Full Time Drivers will have until Friday Evening (23:00 uk / 18:00 est) to register for that race.
  • To register all you have to do is acknowledge your attendance to race and then double check I have put you on the list.
  • If you are not on the list, your space will be offered to the Reserve Drivers.
  • I will remind people on Thursday Evening (23:00uk / 18:00est) if they have not yet acknowledged their attendance to race.
  • If any spaces are still available Friday Evening (23:00uk / 18:00est) I will offer those out to our Reserve Drivers.

I appreciate everyone's cooperation with this. As we have Reserve Drivers waiting, its only fair to give them 24hr's notice and hopefully that way we can have a full grid for every race :).

With that, the Race Entry List is now open, please acknowledge your attendance by Friday Evening.

:cheers:

#### Round 1 - 3rd October - Race Entry List ####
Hi All,

I've added a Race Entry List onto Page 1. This is to show who is attending the upcoming race. I'm hoping we can have a full grid every race and this is all the more possible as we currently have 3 Reserve Drivers.

How this will work:
  • I will open the Race Entry List on Monday Evenings as I have done today and all Full Time Drivers will have until Friday Evening (23:00 uk / 18:00 est) to register for that race.
  • To register all you have to do is acknowledge your attendance to race and then double check I have put you on the list.
  • If you are not on the list, your space will be offered to the Reserve Drivers.
  • I will remind people on Thursday Evening (23:00uk / 18:00est) if they have not yet acknowledged their attendance to race.
  • If any spaces are still available Friday Evening (23:00uk / 18:00est) I will offer those out to our Reserve Drivers.

I appreciate everyone's cooperation with this. As we have Reserve Drivers waiting, its only fair to give them 24hr's notice and hopefully that way we can have a full grid for every race :).

With that, the Race Entry List is now open, please acknowledge your attendance by Friday Evening.

:cheers:

I'll be racing 👍.

Thought I would have a quick spin to learn the track, ended up doing 90 miles :eek:. It feels like a couple of corners are the reverse direction to what they should be so tighten up mid corner and have walls at funny angles on the exit but holy **** that 6th gear chicane at the start of sector 4 is addictive!

Here's my best lap of the night, there are a couple of track limit violations (running wide onto the grass in the iffy right in sector 3 and turning in too early after the bridge).

Nice lap, @GOTMAXPOWER is flying!!! It is awesome once you start to learn it, although in the first sector a few corners look the same which makes it more difficult.

Yh you cut t1, the fast chicane, the slow chicane after the bridge and extended the 2nd to last corner. (Sorry :lol:)
I'm sure some of those were crashes :lol:. I saw the post about staying off the green but thought I would try 2 wheels on and hope nobody said anything.

The confusing part is that it's the opposite direction to the C layout (the one we had a daily at on launch) so all of that section is new. Because of the barriers you can't see the exits until you've already committed, it doesn't look like one but it drives like a proper street circuit.

Yes glad to hear it as that was the feel I was aiming for 👍.

The green makes those particular corners too easy in my opinion so goes against the ethos of the series.

Track limits in general are going to be self policed. This series is just causal fun I just don’t want people taking the p*ss and gaining advantages over those sticking to the rules.

Back