Kermit's Super Formula Street Circuit Cup - Finished

I will be racing Saturday but I have a problem, I have never learned to make liveries. I can steal one from the discover section but it likely won't have the correct decals. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated, I will run any allowed livery. If I had a choice I would take the Mild 7 Renault from the Alonso championship years.
If you're really desperate the 2020 Super Formula liveries should fit all of the rules (you might need to swap number), I think the full grid are near the top if you go on discover > cool selections in the game, the 2019 ones are there too if you scroll further.

If you want to join the Skoda team I can put your number on the one I made but it's a bit rubbish 👍.

Thanks for that lap, I was feeling pretty good cause I ran some 1:29's, oh well, someone needs bring up the rear.
I think 29s is second quickest of people who have posted so far but @Kermit_2142 is usually sandbagging. I'll lose some time once I run with grip on real and fuel turned on and then some more if I stay on the road.

If you're really desperate the 2020 Super Formula liveries should fit all of the rules (you might need to swap number), I think the full grid are near the top if you go on discover > cool selections in the game, the 2019 ones are there too if you scroll further.

If you want to join the Skoda team I can put your number on the one I made but it's a bit rubbish 👍.

I think 29s is second quickest of people who have posted so far but @Kermit_2142 is usually sandbagging. I'll lose some time once I run with grip on real and fuel turned on and then some more if I stay on the road.

I was really hoping that lap was in TT mode! Fewf!! :lol:

Still got me by 4s in TT mode though. :lol:

Don't let Pigems fool you, I had a lobby open a couple,weeks ago, ran a 1:31 or 1:32 in race trim, Pigems joined the lobby and was within 4/10ths at the most, but probably less after only a few laps. :cheers:
I tried it in custom race last night, low/mid 32s seem like a good lap at the start of a race run, the fuel weight makes all the difference though, you can feel it getting better every lap, I guess starting at half fuel would be worth almost 2 seconds.

Then there is the party button... :drool:

Practice lobby will be open tonight 23:00 uk / 18:00 est for 1 hour. (3 hours from now).

Thanks to everyone who has acknowledged attendance for Saturdays Race.

[ @El_Beardo (assume your missing round 1 still?) @GT5Apex @Tea_Leaves @Jason885 @KineticOD ] - You guys have not yet acknowledged that you will be racing on Saturday. You have until 23:00uk / 18:00est tomorrow to claim your spots else I will be offering them out to our reserve drivers.

If I can open the lobby early tonight I will, so keep an eye on the thread after 22:00/17:00 :cheers:

[ @El_Beardo (assume your missing round 1 still?) @GT5Apex @Tea_Leaves @Jason885 @KineticOD ] - You guys have not yet acknowledged that you will be racing on Saturday. You have until 23:00uk / 18:00est tomorrow to claim your spots else I will be offering them out to our reserve drivers.

If I can open the lobby early tonight I will, so keep an eye on the thread after 22:00/17:00 :cheers:

My bad, I may have missed an alert/tag before your post. I'll be there and looking forward to it.

Is there someone that has a livery I could kindly borrow with #10 added? I'm fine with any. :)

A great practice session last night. I really felt like I was getting into the grove by the end of it. I pretty much did a 40min race run, which is enough for me in these cars, they're really tiring to drive. Pace from everyone is looking really good and with still plenty of mistakes being made its going to be an exciting race for sure. Tyre wear is barely noticeable so I plan not to pit under safety car (unless damaged), as I think track position will be more important given the high speed nature of the circuit. Fuel usage is the biggest win for this car, we estimate a 5+ second a lap difference from full to empty so expect fastest laps to be set throughout the race. (fuel will be set as low as I can for the race distance).

Practice lap times : Fastest 2:28 - 2:30 / Midfield 2:31-2:34 / Tail end 2:34-2:38 (times all in "ish" time)

I'm getting super hyped now, can not wait!!!

There will be a #### Race Day Notification #### tomorrow with just with a few reminders and more details with regards to grid order, lap counts etc but nothing that isn't already in the OP.

See you all Saturday :cheers:

I tried a fresh set of tyres at the end on low fuel, they are worth about a second over 20 lap old ones so there is some benefit but not enough to beat the dirty air (if you have a free pitstop behind it's worth taking). The qualifying race is going to be fast with only 15 minutes of fuel and the party button.

I'm really looking forward to this series.

Back